Watch Naeto C and M.I in Hennessy Artistry video for Bartender | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 17 August 2012

Watch Naeto C and M.I in Hennessy Artistry video for Bartender


M.I and Naeto C continue their historic Hennessy Artistry outing with an incredible video directed by music video maestro Clarence Peters. The video is exciting and unpredictable, with the kind of elevated style that Hennessy is known for. “Bartender” is the anthem of the summer and nothing short of this would have been appropriate.



“It’s the perfect video for a song that’s already receiving critical and commercial acclaim across Nigeria, and I’m certain fans of Hennessy, Clarence Peters, M.I and Naeto C will love this”, says Hennessy Marketing Manager Tokini Peterside.

Clarence Peters, the ace video director who has worked closely with all of Nigeria’s best musicians, says, “It’s a collage of different set pieces, with emphasis on Hennessy culture, styling and values. Hennessy is a very premium brand, and the headliners – M.I and Naeto C – are also top notch. So we’ve created something that complements the brand and personalities while making sure it’s fun and spontaneous. In the video, everyone just blends and flows, and I’m sure the fans will like the result!”.

The video for Bartender premieres on Friday, August 17, 2012 on Trace Urban, channel 325 and on www.notjustok.com



“The video is bright and brilliant. It’s wonderful”, says Tee-Y Mix who produced the song and also had a cameo in the video. “It was exciting for me to watch Clarence bring my sound to life on screen. He is very talented.”


Following the video release, the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour will kick off on August 31, 2012 and will hold in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

Joining M.I and Naeto on the Club Tour, will be a group of Nigeria’s most promising artistes.
Fans spent weeks voting for the following acts - Burna Boy, Chuddy K, DammyKrane, Dpzle, Flowssick, L.O.S, Ms. Jaie, Rayce, Solidstar, Tilla Man, Tunde Ednut and Vector. The final list of selected acts will be revealed to the public next week.

Since Hennessy Artistry was first unveiled in Nigeria in 2007, Hennessy Cognac has maintained its position as Nigeria’s and the world’s leading cognac brand.

Hennessy Artistry has since evolved from a cocktail-mixing contest between renowned bartenders to a DJ battle, and is now an important platform for experimental collaborations between multi-talented artistes. Previous participating entertainers include Ice Prince, Nneka, Sir Shina Peters, Banky W, Eldee, Tiwa Savage, Jesse Jagz, Bez, Mo’Cheddah among others.

17 comments:

BLOGLORD said...

POST COMMENTS O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bia Linda! ke ife bu your nsogbu maka comment posting???
Odiegwu!

mary gift said...

You tube day chop my money enof for naw, I will watch it much leta on mtv and sound city

Unknown said...

Really catchy ..... Naija hs cme a long way...... Videos re nw worth the watch

Anonymous said...

Lol @ 2:03 (cheetah print shirt on Naeto)

Nice vid.

Chi said...

Come O! Naeto C looks like he borrowed his mum's blouse. WHich stylist approved that crap before the shoot? Mcheww

Anonymous said...

nice!

Anonymous said...

The print shirt on naeto c is sickkkk. I see LFAsignature loubs on the models. Clarence peters can match any international video producer/director. Sexy but classy without objectifying women. Awesome video. What is dbanj doing naa???(bite me)

Anonymous said...

Linda u madt NI,u for tell me say dem go colllect my money if I watch d vidoe,my money don wipe finish .mtchwwwww

Anonymous said...

is it just me or the Naeto murder MI on dis track??

Anonymous said...

Mehn, best video everrrrrr.The beat made sense, the video made sense, the set made sense, the girls made sense, Naeto C made sense, MI made the most sense. Choi, I watched it 5 Times and still wanted more

Anonymous said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

I hope Henessy is paying them for all the advertisement they are doing! Pointless video, what's the message they are trying to pass to young people?? That they should drink theirselves to death?? Rubish.

Anonymous said...

too mussshhhhhhh

fieRceMama! said...

My favourites- Naeto C and MI!!! Lovely lovely combo!

Alicia says... said...

Lmfaooooooo

Anonymous said...

Nice, has a catchy tune.

Anonymous said...

M.I. baba o lenu gan! Didn't know who M.I. was before this but I definitely do now. His verse is Niiiiice! I feel its about time Nigerian artists get their piece of the very lucrative endorsement pie. However I'm not happy with this alchohol touting glossy campaign. So come on people, Colognes? Clothing? anyone?

Recent Posts