"They are all I could ever ask for my 27th birthday" Adaeze Yobo shares photo of her children as she marks her birthday today | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 14 April 2017

"They are all I could ever ask for my 27th birthday" Adaeze Yobo shares photo of her children as she marks her birthday today

Former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Adaeze Igwe-Yobo, is a year older today and to mark her special day, she shared a video of her kids and said they are all the birthday gift she could ask for.

In the very cute video, her first son can be seen trying to kiss his baby sister while the younger son warned him off, saying "don't touch my princess."



 The proud mother captioned the video:

Too exhausted to celebrate my birthday because of these ones but I can't even complain cos, they are all I cld ever ask for my 27th birthday. Thank you lord for not only preserving my life but making it so beautiful. Love you Jesus!!! you died that i may live this life to the fullest ❤ #happybirthdaytome  #purchaseofGod
 

See the cute video below.

23 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Aww what a beautiful sight.



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Happy birthday to her



. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

Truly purchased of God...Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Adaeze. You are my woman crush everyday, and you can do not wrong in my sight... I love you so much and I wish you many more years to celebrate in health and happiness. Kisses to your angels 😘

Anonymous said...

27 my Ass

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Happy birthday to her


... Merited happiness

Hrm paul said...

Abeg she is not 27 joor

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

27..wow. HBD.


Long live LIB

Unknown said...

Hbd

Unknown said...

HBD
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely

Unknown said...

Happy b'day Ada

bosede2007@yahoo.com said...

Plenty of joy for u my dear

Anonymous said...

Why Una wan get headache because she just clocked 27...
He dey pain Una ?
Local Fowls Like Una..
It's surprising to U guys that she's had 3kids for just that age & doing Fine with her Life..
Una go age if U wait for the hands of Clock...Foolish set of Lowlife ppl..
HBD Jare Adaeze..

Anonymous said...

Adaeze fear God and correct this your age o, so that this your blessing no go stop..don't incur God's wrath biko

#LordSandra said...

This woman that will soon hit menopause that is claiming 27,lol. I pray

CHRISTIAN said...

noise maker...she is too loud. What is special about marrying a footballer or whatever. What is she doing to make her a celebrity

Anonymous said...

Adaeze is 28 or 29 but all join sha, sometimes we forget, I can't believe am 32 already, I still think I just turned 30.

Anonymous said...

😋

Anonymous said...

People n bad belle.tufiakwa!hbd jare.ndi afo no doubting her age as if na dem born her.forgetting most models start very early.she may be 18 when she won the beauty peagent

Anonymous said...

She was 18 when she won the beauty peagent

Anonymous said...

Go and die , FOOL

Anonymous said...

She most likely is 27. She was my youngest brother's classmate in Fed. Govt College, Enugu. I would be 34 by October and I am older than my brother by exactly 7 years (he is 26 but would be 27 by November)

Recent Posts