'I was never banned from the Presidential Villa' - Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai says | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 14 April 2017

'I was never banned from the Presidential Villa' - Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai says

Kaduna state governor, Nasiru El-Rufai, has refuted claims that he has ben banned from the state house. El-Rufai, whose controversial memo to President Buhari last year leaked to the public recenntly, was at the state house today to see the President and also join him in the Juma'at service.

Speaking to State House correspondents today, the governor said nobody can stop him from visiting the Villa.


“No one ever stopped me from coming to the villa and no one can stop me from coming to villa. As a governor I come here. I have blank cheques. No one checks me at the gate but I believe what the President needs is for those that love him to keep away from him and allow him to rest. The President needs quality time to rest because it is meeting too many people that strains leadership. I am a governor and I know that when I meet 10 people in a day I get really tired, it is not the paperwork, it is not really the memos approving them or asking questions that strain a leader, it is the stream of visitors. I do not want to contribute to the President’s problem by coming here every day. I am in touch with him’’ he said

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should go and sit down in his state to face the trouble he caused.Idle Governor

Oskirin said...

Gbam! Oya crazy fanny look 4 oda excuse to give.awon crazy bunch.criticising d president constructively doesn't mean u dey abuse am.in fact u are helping him on wht to do.

Unknown said...

MTCHEW
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Uriel said...

Say the truth.

PenisEnlargementGym.com said...

Just tell the truth mallam el-rufai.

Anonymous said...

He was sitting in your house before? Ode oshi!

Monemi said...

D man wit penchant for character savaging.

Recent Posts