"Thanks for loving me with all my flaws" Alibaba celebrates wedding anniversary with throwback photos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 15 April 2017

"Thanks for loving me with all my flaws" Alibaba celebrates wedding anniversary with throwback photos

Ace comedian, Alibaba is celebrating his wedding anniversary with is wife, Mary today. He shared throwback photos with his wife and wrote;
"This lady right here agreed to Marry me. She could have said no. She did not. She said yes. And I count that as a blessing. People ask me "How is your wife?" And I always reply... "She is tolerating me" because she does. Can't be the easiest guy to be with.
I know. Trying to get better daily. Sometimes I look back and thank God that she's got me and I, her. Because I for no know how e for be!!! Thnks for loving me with all my flaws... Thanks MTO... so on our wedding anniversary,,, that's all I can say in a public space. Will show you that i Love you pieces" More photos after the cut..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Go get a proper job and stop living off ya wife! Fuck man

Femi said...

Abegi dis him wife too WOR WOR she no even fine see her strong face like bisola face she get conkray face.This stupid Alibaba marry this woman for her moni

Anonymous said...

Thief thief couple. Bank thief Mrs Ali Baba.

Dan said...

God bless them

Anonymous said...

Na so he marry hin first wife. Use the poor woman finish come dump am follow this one. The cycle continues..

Funmi Aiyenuro said...

Stupid guy. Show your face talking like an untrained Yoruba boy.

Recent Posts