My Name Is Sledje, you all should watch out for me | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 22 July 2014

My Name Is Sledje, you all should watch out for me

My name is Sledje, I sing, I rap, I play, and I am here to stay, so you all need to take note of me.

My kind of music is called New Afro Beat. Here is my first single titled ‘Redi’ (shake bum-bum), it is a feel good song that I originally wrote for Yemi Alade but somehow it did not work out with her, so I thought what the heck, let me do it myself.

‘Redi’ a song that makes you feel good, it’s a party song. Continue...
      

Listen to it and let me know what you think but irrespective of the outcome of this, I will be a star. Sledje is in the building.


Viral Video for Redi: http://youtu.be/A4CoXd0y1yo  (real video coming soon).

Audio:




LYRICS
REDI by Sledje

Intro:
Aaaah! Awon da
Where dem dey na where dem dey?
Sledje in the building
Redi

Chorus:
Oya redi, redi e ko redi
Judi e ko judi
So sile ko yodi ah
Don’t send nobody
Judi e ko judi
Redi e ko redi
So sile ko yodi

Verse 1:
I want to dance ie
And all the boys in here just want to gum body (Gu-Gum body)
Gum body, I no fit form ie
I’m looking for someone wey fit to drop money (Drop money)
Join money (Join), so we can gum body
And I too chop money, see me dey dance like gambari
Ah, just me and all my girls and we be shaking it
You want to tasting it
I want your waist, I want to wasting it

Chorus

Verse 2:
We’re drinking we’re shacking
Sister Remy Martin
Ah I see this fine girl on my right that I fancy
Ah no more waiting ah no delaying
Ah she wants to take it ah and she will take it
Oya wambi fibinu gba, control, kia moza
Enter fibinu gba, control, kia moza
Oya wambi fibinu gba, control, kia moza
Enter fibinu gba, control, kia moza

Chorus

Bridge:
What can I say?
The night is still young, and I want to do something with you
No delay
No time for the forming, come and take
Come and take!
Oya wambi fibinu gba, control, kia moza
Enter fibinu gba, control, kia moza

Chorus (2ice)

Bridge:
What can I say?
The night is still young, and I want to do something with you
No delay
No time for the forming, come and take
Come and take!

Outro:
What can I say?
The night is still young…
(Hehehehehe, Tunex on the beat)
No-no-no-no-no-no delay (You dey mad)
I want to do something (Yee!! Sledje’s in the building)
I want to do something, no-no delay (Yaaaaa)
Come and take, come and take


53 comments:

Alloy Chikezie said...

Ok heard, wishing you all the best bro


Your comment will be visible after approval

Anonymous said...

Mi guy ride on. Pretex4luv@yahoo.com

Millypee said...

Common, Stop that ranting and park well joor... How many times have u seen whizzy or davido making noise. abeg waka go yaba left....

Unknown said...

Lol abeg pls 1st wash thatyour dirty jeans b4 I can waste Ma mb on dis. Sounding like u wan beat person, "y'all need to do dis"" do dat" "Take note, "ur in d house. Vamus joor!

Anonymous said...

Okay I like your determination anything is possible i wish you well in the industry.
Cooldavoe@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You write up sounds soooo arrogant, with this kind of attitude you'll probably be a nasty celebrity!

mimsie said...

Nice! I love it! We definitely gonna watch out for you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The 1st six lines of the song made me think its for GAYS. Dis one wey dem dey gum body. Anyway, d lyrics NO make sense so no need to listen it jor. Naija artiste singing rubbish. Next!

mimsie said...

And the video is niiiiiicccccceeeee and fun to watch! I love.

Kween said...

The Nigeria music industry is clouded with party song... am tired oooo!

Unknown said...

ok....


C.E.O

BONARIO NNAGS said...

I wish him the best.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Olubukola Ozone said...

He sounds promising... But dis hin laugh sha ooo, eyes don close finish

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say if we can't watch out 4 you then get ready to watch out 4 yourself, ok. *onelove*

Unknown said...

Oga ooooo! U don proclaim urself star already? All de best shall. Make ur village people na jam dis write up oooooo. I'm out. ***CATCH ME IF U CAN***

Anonymous said...

i call his words confident and das wasup. jopeyemi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i call his words confident and das wasup. jopeyemi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

U ar very mad! I can't believe I wasted my mb to watch n listen too ur frog like voice n stupid lyrics...oloshi pataki....U ar a SHAME not a STAR

Dan Skila said...

am not a fan of afrobeat, but atleast you try

danskila1@gmail.com

Debbie Chelsea said...

LooooL

Michael said...

Ok noted....regular stuff....and the smile in the second pic looks so unreal...lol

Paul White said...

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE IS, "LACK OF IDEAS" WE NIGERIANS CAN'T TAKE A WHILE TO THINK ANDCOME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW. NOW EVERY BODY WANTS TO BE AND ARTIST, SO WHO WOULD BE THE ONES LISTENING TO THEIR SONGS? EVEN THE GATE MAN AT THE ESTATE I LIVE WANTS TO START RAPPING????..... IT WON'T GO ANY WHERE I TELL YOU

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit. You will go places.


A couple, whom we shall call John and Mary, had a nice home and two lovely children, a boy and a girl. John had a good job and had just been asked to go on a business trip to another city and would be gone for several days. It was decided that Mary needed an outing and would go along too. They hired a reliable woman to care for the children Read here and be inspired

Unknown said...

Seen. Ogunaomi@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What can i say to you Mr Sledje? Best of luck........ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Unknown said...

Oky nah

Anonymous said...

Lols you are all talking bullshit uh. You are what you say so fuck it commenters. Sledje Jopeyemi@gmail.com BBM 32F0BEFB

Anonymous said...

OK so I watched the video, wondering where he got all the white people, then saw 'Vancouver film school' at the end. I see.

OK o. Music was whack by the way. But I like your confidence sha.

Kimmy *****

Unknown said...

You. Are. Fool! U even came here to comment.....abeg pack well b4 I pack u! Ezi! Star de hungry u reach like. Dis? Wit aka a? Taa gbafuo!

Anonymous said...

Witch!!!!!

APPLE said...

I hate copy copy.

Anonymous said...

ok..patoswife@gmail.com

Unknown said...

He looks very much like one of my friends Kola Ayoola, not sure he is d 1.he wont go into music.

Unknown said...

May God forgive you

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately,he actually sounds arrogant. Sad thing is, he's actually a great guy, a REALLY cool person

ary said...

Let's see what he has got.

Anonymous said...

But his father is a Pastor and he graduated from Covenant Uni

Unknown said...

Ok oh! Kudos

Anonymous said...

Ok ooo...nkemdirimeverista111@gmail.com

NaNcY DreW said...

Na wa o d kind of songs so called artist sing dis days even up coming artist like dis 1 is already on track.
"Oya come and take
I feel like doing something wit u" and dis is wat pple like and dance to even In naming ceremonies. God help us music is dieing in dis country. Abeg lemme listen 2 my Asa

Anonymous said...

Exactly the reason why I'm not wasting my time to watch or listen to this song..... he sounds too arrogant

Anonymous said...

The song is cool. Apparently, he is a very humble and lovely guy as well...

Amarachukwu. said...

Ok oh nice.

Anonymous said...

I love the song, video and your confidence...we will watch out for you

Anonymous said...

Lmao he is the d one

Anonymous said...

Nd u sat at d studio to write jagons...was so appalled reading dis lyric...pls write wat we can sing...Linda pls naaa...do somefin bout ur blog..avnt bin able to see d comment section Wich is d best part..am frustrated.. #nellietalking#

Anonymous said...

This WITCHemina moses, I'm sure u are as ugly as ur comments. U never see anything good in anyone/anything........gueSs d right word for u....Sadist. Ugly looking beast that has no future, u have d gots to call someone a fool when he's trying to make a name for himself......My name ain't sledje and I ain't any of his relatives. I just think ur insults won't stop him from rising. You can stay at ur stagnant spot and keep abusing pple. Monkey #Ayo.

Anonymous said...

Na same guy wey sing Oga be dis nah...dat correct better jam. why e come change Sledge to Sledje? Yeye dey smell

Anonymous said...

Tight song, cant wait to hear it at a club or party. Video full of white people thou but I guess that's alright. Will be watching out for u Mr Sledge kudos 10/10.

Anonymous said...

Ok Bro. You Are Accepted. (Linda's Man)

Anonymous said...

WATS WIT ALL THE WHITES.PCHEWWW, for a minute i tot i was watching the wrong video and btw no one was judi ing there

Ruth said...

Cele ntan re

Recent Posts