Darey Art Alade gets emotional as he reflects on his music career | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 10 October 2015

Darey Art Alade gets emotional as he reflects on his music career

Over the past couple of days, pop star Dare Art Alade has thrilled his social media followers with several picture flashbacks and fascinating insights into his personal life.

Using the hashtag #DareyNaked, he has shared cute pictures of his family’s old home in Palmgrove Estate, his adorable family, his Alma Mater CMS Grammar School, UNILAG Faculty of Arts where he obtained his BA in music, and even the Island Maternity Hospital where he was born.


He continued with the #DareyNaked series with an emotional overview of his musical career which kicked off in earnest after he came third in the 2004 edition of Project Fame. Commenting on his latest post, the R&B star said,
"Whether I'm recording a new song or performing one thousand miles away from home in front of one hundred thousand screaming fans or hosting a show on TV, my number one priority has always been to connect with you. From me to you, we've come a long way. We were UnDAREYted but we excelled still. Our heartbeat with one rhythm; Double Daring the Asiko to quench our Special Fever. Through it all we have remained one family. I have prayed for you and I know you Pray For Me. Cheers to more beautiful years and everlasting music! Love you all! #FromMe2U #Naked #DareyNaked"

33 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Kip soaring bro. You have done well

Unknown said...

One of my favourite singers

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for him

Bonita Bislam said...

Awww quite touching

Unknown said...

Indeed God wins in everytin concerning our lives. In fact hav changed my names to GODWIN for I don't know abt u.

God bless days of small beginning and may d Lord abundantly prosper him and enlarge his coast IJN.

Unknown said...

Awww
God has really blessed you.

Jasmine Joseph said...

Hahahahahha Bros how many better songs u don sing, oya make una chop me. Just speaking my mind

Jasmine Joseph said...

Hahahahahha Bros how many better songs u don sing, oya make una chop me. Just speaking my mind

Jasmine Joseph said...

Hahahahahha Bros how many better songs u don sing, oya make una chop me. Just speaking my mind

Unknown said...

Awwww!

Unknown said...

There is alws a liife story.....nice one

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Darey has paid his dues as far as the Nigerian music industry is concerned. He is a legend.


~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Diamond said...

Awww

ary said...

Reflection.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

But I doubt it's project fame. I'm 2004? Project fame kicked off in 2007 wch is y dis year's was d 8th edition. Not sure tho

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Ok

aproko manager said...

Ok

Unknown said...

Nice one. I've been a fan, and i'm still a fan.

Unknown said...

Nice one. I've been a fan, and i'm still a fan.

Unknown said...

Thank goddess for his success....

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Naija RnB finest though no doubt.... #NowPlaying>> makumbe: bolly..
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Okay Darey, Linda next!!!












#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

Okay Darey, Linda next!!!












#TeamBlessed#

I B M bolubantin said...

Nice one...sometimes its good to have sober reflections..it helps you appreciate everything...

Unknown said...

Love this Dude.
Met him in person at the Thisday Dome during the 2010 festival where he anchored the show.
Z was also most privilege to shook hands with the Texan Gangster, George Walker Bush jnr who came to rep with Tony Blair.

dolapo adufe's blog said...

A song writer and singer i will always appreciate come sun come rain...

Anonymous said...

OHH DAREY. my married crush <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

Ode, project fame was in south Africa before mtn got d franchise and brought it to west africa(nigeria). Be informed before coming here! And he didn't win in '04, he was second, and africa felt he was cheated!

Anonymous said...

He's a good musician but not yet a legend.....

Unknown said...

I am so grateful to find your particular post. I have bookmarked this website and I will keep visiting you for further such interesting posts.
Latest Stock Tips

Recent Posts