Ciara reacts after Future claimed in an interview that he didn't cheat on her & that he was the one who dumped her | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Ciara reacts after Future claimed in an interview that he didn't cheat on her & that he was the one who dumped her

In an interview with HuffPost Live to talk about the his new upcoming album DS2,#FutureHive The rapper cleared up the numerous rumours surrounding his break-up with ex-fiancee, Ciara. Speaking on why they broke up, the father of four said;
Everybody already have their speculation about what happened. I hear a lot of people say he cheated because I fee like 95% of relationships end because of cheating but me and her relationship had nothing to do with cheating"
When asked what ended their relationship, Future explained it had to do with planning a wedding and claimed he was the one who ended things with Ciara. Excerpts from the interview after the cut...


 "I felt like we were just growing away from each other. We grew apart. It's just so much dealing when you're in a relationship and you're the man and you want to make certain decisions for yourself and she wants to make decisions for herself and I feel like for me, the best route is to make more music. Go back to Atlanta, go back to my roots to do what makes me feel good. I called off the engagement way before any cheating rumours ever came out. I was the one who said this wasn't going to work.
She wasn't cool about it but she wasn't too mad because I explained it to her. I told her, I'll marry you today. You want to get married? I'll marry you but I won't get married with all these different people in my way. My family have to be there. I'm from the hood, hood people must be there. And it may be people you don't like, but they love me, and these are the people I want at my wedding. I don't want all these industry people at my wedding. I don't want the media there..but you know when girls have their fairytale wedding, they insist...I told her we can do that but let's get married quietly today and do that maybe a year from now. We won't announce it. Let's be married for a year and then announce that we have been married for a year. To get over a year, I didn't want all that negative energy because I'm an artist, as soon as I get married and I go to the strip club, they will be like that's Ciara's husband in a strip club. If I do something, they will be like, Ciara's husband...they will always put something on it. And I told her I don't want all that so just to keep the people out of our business and keep it personal, let's just get married quietly and tell people a year from now. And then we can do the big wedding on TV and we would have gone past the hard part, we would be on our second year and people would think it was the first..but she didn't understand it at the time. We still were together, still living together even after that part. We were best friends, and I told her how I felt that I couldn't do it like that. She was angry because she had done this shoot with a wedding dress and I felt embarrassed for her because when you love a person, you don't want them to be in that situation. We never tweeted or talked to the media about the engagement being called off but when it eventually came out, the fans assumed it was because of cheating. It wasn't
The interview apparently didn't go down well with Ciara judging by her comments on Twitter.

61 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Just ignore the bitch nigga, we all know he doesn't deserve you.

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Long story plenty lies

Unknown said...

Oyinbo Lik fighting over who dump who....i love nija people nothing concern us who dump who......






































frm lindaikeji look alike....

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm....Their headache



Moye says so via BB Passport...Courtesy LIB......

CatwalkwithPAT(Please CLICK on my name) said...

Okay Cici, just move on

Unknown said...

Abeg it's too early to disturb us with their palaver..

Unknown said...

I refer dis as their cup of tea, and personal business. Its well wit their souls.

Unknown said...

Abeg it's too early to disturb us with their palaver..

Unknown said...

All These Baby Mama.... Baby Daddy... really don't know the effect of these on their kids!! na wa o!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ciara. Please focus on raising your son in a Godly way and leave this mofo to keep running his mouth. We all know who the cheat and liar is. We all do.

Bishop Dammy said...

Get good futures for yourselves @ celebrities. Let your wards have good testimonies concerning your.. Psalm 127:1-3

ary said...

Shut it down before it fester!

Anonymous said...

MEK UNA TWO DEAL WIT URSELVES ABEG...TOMJERRYSWIT

Bonita Bislam said...

People falling for each others pretensions,fakeness and whatever various faces they can put on to wear.And then they call it luv.What a fantasy.What a blasphemy.Humanity bores me

Kayode Odusanya said...

There is always two sides to a story, but I don't think Future is lying. They grew apart cos she wanted this and that, and he wanted something else. Girls and their fairy tale wedding fantasies...Look what it cost Ciara. She would have just gone with the quiet wedding plans future had.


Is 50 Cent Broke?

Unknown said...

Dia biz

Unknown said...

I love her matured response.
Fans assumed all that because, it was what they were seeing, ciara is not an attention seeking person, if all this things you're saying is true, I think she would have been ok with it

Anonymous said...

shes 98. she will always be 2yrs younger. chuks

Anonymous said...

98 ode if hes 4 and she was 4, means 2yrs gap so 100-2 is 98. Btw, ur posts these days r boring.

OSINANL said...

Ciara should ignore this guy

Rhoda said...

I dislike this guy! Please Ciara, forge on with your life and forget this loser with his dirty talks... Mtchew....

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH said...

Don't know why couples like washing their dirty pants in public after a misunderstanding

Unknown said...

Heya

Unknown said...

Seen

Anonymous said...

Na una 2 sabi biko

Anonymous said...

It's kinda obvious he's lying. The story was too long. Thank God she has found someone better. Future is obviously irresponsible.

Arsenal said...

The dude's opinion can't be ruled out in this regard. However, there's no need to determine who dumped who as in every relationship, one has to dump the other for some cocksure reasons.
You have to move on and stop being childish about it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇ If ignorance is bliss, wipe the smile off my face
◇◇◇◇◇◇

Unknown said...

Future who again???.....next please!

Anonymous said...

Mature response Ciara

Unknown said...

Stupid reasons he gave, he just wasn't ready for the commitment and ready to be mature and responsible. Somebody with 3 baby mama's already, so ghetto.

Mihearty said...

Why al these explanation biko. Pls stop choking us.

Unknown said...

Oooooooooh my...!
Celebrity and marriage saga all d times

yawanow said...

it all boils down to differences in choice and understanding. Future should move ahead and stop the drama.

Unknown said...

Wonder why she ever got with this hood rat...just look at him admitting he still wants to be at strip clubs. This fool wanted a secret wedding so all his baby mamas and side chicks wouldn't know. Father of four with four baby mamas smh.

Anonymous said...

Shut the hell up joh! This one na Freeze brother,who know this fool before Ciara born for am,the lady has moved on & upgraded your wratched ass & you're still here yarning dust! Shut up & go back to your wratched third baby mama,fool with 4 children with four different women is opening dirty smelly mouth,to talk wetin? chai it's a man world o,if na woman she fit show im face? Useless babstard,i juat hate men who talk shit after their relationship meanwhile Ciara just focussing onher pikin jeje

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Nna and this two where very much inlove.... Serious matter....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Lol...
Future is almost grabbing my trust

Royalty from the Northwest said...

You can talk all u want future, but we all know cici is a good girl that made a mistake of meeting u

Unknown said...

too late abeg deir gist is nw stale to me
mitchwwwww

Unknown said...

Ciara is far too much for you. So move on

Unknown said...

Wareva

Unknown said...

Their korodon of zobo, wetin concern Agbero with overload??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Their korodon of zobo, wetin concern Agbero with overload??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

You're such a local bitchAss nigga who know nothing Future has already be famous before he met Ciara shut your local trap mouth hater

Unknown said...

I refer dis as their cup of tea, and personal business. Its well wit their souls.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

D fact still remains dat dey r no longer together

Anonymous said...

This Future take on the relationship sounds to me like the Truth.....some babes just want a public wedding to show of they don't think about the marriage......i wish them the best going forward ...Please Any women who comes here yarning dust is an aunty gwegewgwe..that is bitter and angry

Anonymous said...

From Bow wow to 50 Cent to this guy and to who next? This b**ch needs to shut the hell up.

Dobzi fingers said...

Good for them

http://www.dobzifingers.com/?m=1

Anonymous said...

As said by aboki
~D great anonymous!

Unknown said...

Ijeoma! Ijeoma! Ijeoma! How many times did I call you? LIB and its readers will never notice you, xo stop dis space rubbish.

Unknown said...

Smh

Anonymous said...

THE STREET DUDE IS JUST SORRY AND REGRETS BIG TIME, THE BABE GOT BETTER, AND THEM MEN WANT to die WHEN THAT HAPPENS

Anonymous said...

Bush boy Kayode..go and sit down! lol see talk.. what do u know.. the girl has a better man thats why this one wants to kill himself abeg

Anonymous said...

Ciara did not know that the likes of handsome Future was only good for an affair and not even for engagement. Thank god they never got married because she would have lost a lot of money via divorce. And can Future shut the fuck up!!! He is jealous of her new man.

Unknown said...

I tell the truthhhhhhhhhooooh
I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too
And we ain't never going back to what we used to do
I was gon' lie to you but I had to tell the truth
I'm just being honest. LMAO

as long as both of em re making good music deir personal life aint my biznez

Anonymous said...

And thats the kind of wife he would had married. See how she talks. Future pls thank God u didn't marry her.

Innocentia Annie said...

You are from the hood
and you want hood people to be there too
This guy is so dump
Cici's mistake, she made baby with a dumb fella
Russell Wilson suits much more better

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness she upgraded. Wonder what she saw in him

JOYCHY said...

U just noticed her! Lol

Recent Posts