Cherries Online Shopping Juicy Xmas Offer! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 22 December 2011

Cherries Online Shopping Juicy Xmas Offer!

 
Cherries online shopping is the newest trend in Nigeria. Imagine being relaxed in your home over a glass of wine or juice while buying home accessories which transforms your house to a home right there from your living room! The best thing about it is that you can pay cash on delivery so you have nothing to lose!

Continue reading please...


The site is at the top of its game, creative and sophisticated….

The Christmas collection is up and Cherries couldn’t resist giving a little gift to their existing and potential customers. Take advantage of the 15% discount on selected items and free delivery on items over 15,000 naira! Is that awesome or what?!!

Check out their website at www.cherriesng.com and call 08137110526 or 08027855262 for more inquiries.

 
 

9 comments:

Bimbo said...

Awwwwwww are these Nigerian made?! I love these items! Nice one Cherries!

Moore said...

My boyfriend must see these item o! Cos I don't need anything else other than them as Xmas gifts. Seriously you know yourself baby, where ever you are plsssssssssssssssssss!

Adeyinka Adesola said...

Lovely items Cherries! Gotta check out the site now!

chichiwrites said...

awesome!!

Anonymous said...

The website is nice and all but the items are pricey. I was looking at the wall clocks and when I converted the amount to US dollars, I was like WTH?! Alot of these items can be gotten for way cheaper abroad but I guess import shipping fees are included in the price. Things too dear for naija. I wonder how the average Nigerian is coping....seriously. Nice site nonetheless.

Elvis-Wisem said...

I love these items mehn, really very nice! Linda, can I have one as Xmas gift pls! :-)

Sarumi said...

Beautiful accessories!

Anonymous said...

Too Pricy. Good site tho

Sade Ajetomobi said...

Lovely accessories. I love

Recent Posts