Sarz to hold a three day crash course for producers | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 10 March 2017

Sarz to hold a three day crash course for producers

The first edition of The Sarz Production Camp will start on March 31. The ace hit maker today announced a three-day crash course that will accommodate both amateurs and professionals.

 “All I want to do is to impact knowledge to as many people as I can. There is room for people who are interested in learning Music Production, Sound Design, Mixing and Mastering, Basic Production Tools on both Mac & PC”  Sarz says




The Sarz Production Camp Lagos is scheduled to happen from March 31st  - April 2nd 2017 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFC4zAOFJts

For more information visit www.thesarzproductioncamp.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay...

Daily diet tv said...

I can sing, rap, play musical instruments, compose songs (thanks to learning how to rap at age 12) and entertain. Na only to "Jazzy" Up remain. Actually, I wanted to study MUSIC(Msc) abroad as Fela did. My whole family nearly tore me apart. I have no regrets tho. I can play with melodies, come up with mad word plays. It is innate.

Oghenetega said...

Nice 1 Sarz

Unknown said...

Great guy kudos!

Become a worldclass player of any string instrument of your choice by dialing +2348138455360.

Recent Posts