$2m house of owner of the brothel Lamar Odom was found unconscious in 2015, burns to the ground | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 15 October 2016

$2m house of owner of the brothel Lamar Odom was found unconscious in 2015, burns to the ground

The owner of the brothel 'Love Ranch South' in Las Vegas, where Lamar Odom suffered a near-fatal drink and drugs overdose after a four-day $75k stay back in 2015, says his home burned to the ground exactly one year later and it's the Kardashian's fault.



According to Dennis Hof, his $2million mansion was destroyed after a controlled fire started by state agencies got out of hand. To him, Khloe Kardashian, Odom's estranged wife, and the other Kardashians may have cursed him. Read TMZ's report below...


The one year anniversary of Lamar Odom's overdose in a Nevada brothel got really creepy for the brothel's owner, Dennis Hof -- his $2 million mansion burned to the ground.
Hof's home in the Reno area is toast after a controlled burn, set by the state of Nevada, clearly got out of control and took down his 3-story palace in the woods. The timing has gotta make you think twice.
It was one year ago Thursday that Lamar fell unconscious at Hof's Love Ranch South in Pahrump, NV ... after partying hard for days with hookers and drugs.
Hof tells TMZ ... he definitely feels like Khloe and the rest of the Kardashians put a hex on him. He's planning to be on a remote island this time next year. Just in case.

21 comments:

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol sorry for his loss

Kayode Odusanya said...

So it has been a year? Whoa! How time flies. And why did this man build his house in the forest sef. lol!


Cure for Quick Ejaculation

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Lol, the Kardashian curse finally reached him... pele sir


Long Live LIB

Unknown said...

HmmMmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

http://www.splankface.com/2016/10/i-am-done-dating-for-now-im-just-fine.html
sorry dude

Unknown said...

Eeya

Unknown said...

Na wa ooo

Eva Da Diva...

Unknown said...

Linda...don't confuse me wit ur header o
Signed
LibBadBoy

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Oh dear!


...merited happiness

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad why is the country so hard,why do people see me and think things are fine with me because I'm plumpy and pretty,they feel I must have a man that takes care of me which I don't. why did I lost my job why is so difficult for me to raise to pay my debts,not to talk of feeding properly or starting up a little trade. I'm here with hope that someone will reach out to me please help me. Here's my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I know the K clan are a lot of things but burning down ur mansion ain't one of the things they are.

Adalud said...

Hahahaha

Unknown said...

Lolz

Unknown said...

Everything is possible sha

Unknown said...

White people with their craziness, ,why building on the forest, sorry anyway.

Unknown said...

Sorry for his loss. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

On a remote island...? In that case he shd expect a tsunami.

Anonymous said...

On a remote island...? In that case he shd expect a tsunami.

Pretty face said...

Hmmmm

Unknown said...

hmm
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

KC said...

Come see voodoo for Africa... Pele

(Linda d Kim K's fan)

Recent Posts