Hugh Hefner’s wife Crystal shows off new look after having breast implants that were making her sick removed | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 22 July 2016

Hugh Hefner’s wife Crystal shows off new look after having breast implants that were making her sick removed

Crystal Hefner, wife of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner revealed on Tuesday how she had secretly undergone an operation after discovering she had a condition called Breast Implant Illness, which she had previously mistaken for Lyme disease. She revealed that her breast implants were causing a lot of discomfort and brought about infections, fatigue, memory loss and “brain fog”. Pictured above (left) is Crystal before the surgery, (right) after the surgery.

Having the implants removed in June, Crystal revealed she is now feeling much better as she is “happier and healthier”.

She showed off her new breasts in a series of bikini shots and wrote in a caption:
“The new me. Happier and healthier. Using 2016 to reclaim my health and embrace and love myself for the real me. Thank you for the overwhelming support on my post yesterday, I love you.”
She also opened up in a lengthy post in which she wrote about the scary side effects that led her to take out her implants:
My Breast Implants Slowly Poisoned Me Intolerance to foods and beverages, unexplained back pain, constant neck and shoulder pain, cognitive dysfunction (brain fog, memory loss), stunted hair growth, incapacitating fatigue, burning bladder pain, low immunity, recurring infections and problems with my thyroid and adrenals. The mildest of those symptoms started a few years back. The aches, the bladder pain, brain fog, fatigue. I ignored it, labeling myself a hypochondriac, despite truly worrying that there was something wrong with me. I joked about losing my memory to age, and about getting "lazy". I began to cancel appointments and shoots because everything exhausted me. Before everything went downhill I was at the gym five days a week, and always shooting and working.
I've had days in 2016 when I couldn't get out of bed. I’ve felt such despair knowing life was happening all around me but I couldn’t participate. I had to miss my Summer DJ residency at my favorite Vegas spot, the Rehab pool at The Hard Rock Hotel. The fatigue was so severe that I could barely leave the house or drive. I was afraid to get up there in front of a crowd and go blank with brain fog. I had a bunch of spare photos that have enabled me to stay active on social media for the last six months. I’ve tried to keep a facade of normalcy while working to figure out what was going on with my body. Once I became allergic to most every food, had intolerable pain, developed stomach issues and night sweats, I began to research.
I found a holistic doctor (Dr. Farshid Rahbar) and was tested for everything. After I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and toxic mold, I posted about it on social media. I began to receive comments saying that my symptoms resembled "Breast Implant Illness." I found a Breast Implant Illness website and Facebook group with almost 3,000 members. My symptoms matched theirs. Over time, implants (both silicone and saline) break down and wreak havoc on your body. The shell on silicone and saline implants is comprised of silicone and over 40 other toxic chemicals..
She went on to thank her fans for their support, Crystal wrote:
“I’m feeling so much better and thank you for the overwhelming response.The most rewarding part has been hearing from you and feeling like we’ve brought some awareness to Breast Implant Illness. I love you guys…”
More photos of Crystal after the surgery below...





27 comments:

Unknown said...

Huge later married her?????!!!! Biko who is her juju man!!! Holly couldn't do that! Too bad E! Cancelled their reality tv show!

Mab said...

Ok good for her

Alloy Chikezie said...

Her breast without the implant isnt bad.

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Unknown said...

Better for her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Leave your body the way God create am...

baba said...

Godtakeover

Unknown said...

Good for her...

Unknown said...

IMPLANT KWA! NONSENSE.








AUNTY LINDA 👩

Unknown said...

Thank God for ur new life..

Hessaawards2019.com said...

Better! In the long run, Natural will always prove to be better than artificial...

Na me talk am!

Long Live Lib!!!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Good for her


...merited happiness

OSINANL said...

GOOD FOR HER

Unknown said...

Good for dem

Unknown said...

She looks better now

Eva Da Diva...

JOYOUS BABE,Linda Ikeji first Cousin said...

good for her.

Unknown said...

See wahala wey people dey give themselves

Unknown said...

Trans gender brothers take note, it kills

Unknown said...

good for her

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Good for her.

Unknown said...

na waooo

Chizzy Liz said...

**********************what do u gain by pushing around fake ara upandan *******

Unknown said...

wow
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Burning bladder pain,brain fog,stunted hair etc...only one person?cos of wht?Breast implant..wahalla

DISTINGUISHED said...

Hahaaa
...no be small matter

tayo said...

Learn to love your body. You could have been dead.

Unknown said...

No she should have left it ndi ara

Unknown said...

The new her suit the body. I can't understand why people waste money and time for such nonsense, I can't think madness

Recent Posts