3 Reasons why I am fresher than you... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 29 July 2016

3 Reasons why I am fresher than you...

Many of you will read this post and probably think, what is Toke feeling like now? I understand your pain. Heck if I wasn’t me, I would probably be jealous of me. But that’s okay. The really smart ones would read and learn a thing or two. 

Nobody is perfect in life but there is no reason why you cannot have the perfect skin free from dark spots, sunburns and scars. This fresh skin I have did not happen just like that;


First of all, I shirked the “suffering and smiling” mentality and took action. Rather than look at my skin as one of life’s imperfections, I searched and found Mecran; a simple, effective and all natural skincare solution that works for me. 
Secondly, I have consistently stuck to my beauty routine and I have zero regrets about it. I have heard of some horrible skincare stories where a lady started using a particular product. For a few weeks, it worked. But overtime, her skin took on several shades and colours. None of which were appealing. Mecran stands out because it does NOT contain those toxic chemicals that help in damaging your skin rather than enhancing your natural glow. 
Finally, I use a product that specifically addresses skin problems like old scars, dark spots and the odd sunburns. The latest Mecran product which is the dark spot remover polishes your skin leaving you spotless, flawless and fresh, just like me.
If you haven’t done any of the three things listed above, that would probably explain why I am fresher than you. But the thing is, this can also be your story if you pick up your phone and place your order today. Trust me, in 4-6weeks, you too can become the freshest kid on the block


The Mecran dark spot remover will protect you from the darkening effects of the sun, with a solid SPF  60!
Mecran is loaded with natural ingredients like Argan oil and Carrot oil that guarantee luminous and fair glowing skin!
In no time, your dark spots will clear out and your skin will be even and flawless again.
Visit us on www.mecran.com for information and enquiries. Call or whatsapp; 09085663763, 09085663793, 09085663774, 09085663779. +233248898716

23 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Toke the stunner!



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Aiit seen

Unknown said...

Okay ooh

Davido's driver said...

Skips

Unknown said...

Ikanka iwota ije! #Vain

Unknown said...

Good for her. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

I comment my reserve. Get your weekend soccer prediction tips for 30th & 31st July, 2016.. visit www.fortunatusblog.com

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Ok

Anonymous said...

Please continue bleaching; Eran Ogun! By the time you all start ageing you will now realize that your body odour isn't too different in smell from a rotten cadaver! Sick People all suffering from inferiority complex of the skin.......Mo sorry fun Gbogbo eyin Bleachers lokan lokan (in Lagbaja's voice)......SMH.....your end is coming #SKIN CANCER!

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE








AUNTY LINDA 👩

Anonymous said...

Lol, the "Eran Ogun" got me cracking.

Unknown said...

Lindaway uchegi der

Unknown said...

The product is too expensive.

Abbey said...

Are you sure? How Banky W Heartfelt Feeling Towards A Female Artiste Was Friend Zoned

Unknown said...

Holyghost Fire!!! U can't be better than me cha chaa kwaa + that I don't admire U at all. So biko je zou ka acho gii

adebola said...

Never thought this will work, most of the dark spot wey dey my face almost gone. hmmmmmm

bradly said...

skin so soft like a baby,s skin.............hahahah, tanks mecran, toke i c u

chikodiri said...

To think i was skeptical about this!!! see as my skin dey glow, even my pimples all gone

favor said...

thats a working cream right there, am a testimony

katty said...

LOOKS LIKE AM GONNA TRY THIS SHAA, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO THIS FACE OF MINE

Unknown said...

Ok oooooo... dee

Anonymous said...

U funny die,lwkmd"Eran Ogun"hahahahahahah

Unknown said...

I no Wan bleach

Recent Posts