News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Madam enjoy ur day o
is is chai that is under her wedding gown or waht?Glowyshoes's blog My Facebook
Ha am sure d tailor messed up o looks like all. Those calabar people's cultural outfit,
WTH is that, looks like she is walking around with a stool around her legs!
Lolzzz....lindodo
Lmao... Double your hustle
Bia linda ogini kwanu? Ogini bu ihe nkea biko nu....oyi gini? Carton?
wow perfect
nikkai or Eleha?First or 3rd wedding?LMAO
I think the tailor messed up...na ball gown be dat o o o
Lwkmd.
Ill so beat the tailor to Coma... I'm sure its all these cinderella type of gown she wanted
God bless them
na waoo
SERIOUSLYAUNTY LINDA....
Hehehe! D gown is unique in all ramifications. Linda take note!
Am not surprise,yoruba ppl can be funny at times lolz
I don't get?
Ondo people are mischievous. I think this is what she wanted. She looks happy in that dress.
Lmao that's an umbrella under na
Biko it's better the wedding is messed up than d marriage been messed up
All these Backyard Tailors ***LIBER FINEST***
Lmao...choi! And i thought my fashion sense is poor..i get hope
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said....Very funny nonsense shah......***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Bride or masquerade, Linda take note
Whaz all deez? Why not just leave the dress straight like that! Fail
Na una knw,she don marry rest ooo,even I d gown Is shapeless,,she no send oo,she happily married.....lol,i wish her well biko
Well, looking at d lady, I'm sure d tailor even tushed d dress up. Dis can only be found in yorubaland tho
Lol.... biggest mistake ever. That should be a ball gown.
Am so in btw buti see disas handwork of d bride choice if not she wouldn't b putting on d outfit.Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com)
Happy married life.
Lols, are you sure where you saw this? This people be like guys oo, I mean the bride and the brides maid.
#When-you-hire-carpenter-to-make-your-cloth.
Lool
Maybe tailor mistake or deeper life wedding gown
Am very sure she has bowler!!!
Wtf is dis shit...
Mermaid style gone wrong
It's the thing they wear under the gown to bring out the shape,has metal underneath and obviously not worn correctly
Ballet costume? 2643CFDB
Lol,I guess its wat she wanted if not what on earth will make her wear it.
Lwkmd!!! What is this!!! Lool chukwu mere ma ya ma tailor ya ebere Hml to dem shaa
Yoruba wedding grown. i too know them.
Hahahahahahahahahahah....Lmao oooo...Wetin wey person no go see..
Its not abt the gown but a hapi married life.But eeh I no fit shout d tailor deserves life imperisment
Lol... dee
Wetin she put for under???
Beautiful gown! Lol!
Waaris dis?
Very ugly wedding dress.
Linda you and jamb question
Hahahahahahahaha I died!!!
HeheheheheheheThe clothe make me laff small.
Is lik d lady must hav a bad leg, dey whr Jst tryinn to cover it up
Eyo masquerade
Hahaha I rather wear normal white gown instead of wearing this
ROTFL. Maybe what she can afford or not exposed to better choices.
lolz, mermaaid dress indeed, d tailor nidsbeating but whats with the bestlady
Am sure they must have been inspired by the Efik and Ibibio cultural dance outfits.
Original. Lol, u people should not heavy her oh!
Lol no be small thing oh
Chai
I can't fit laugh.
It's her choice else she would not have worn it.
Lol, all the same, the lady is happy for finding her missing rib
Lol
Dis is very funny
The bride and her chief....very funny.#TeamBlessed#
No for only Ondo you go fit see this kain wedding gown.
This picture looks ancient, I feel like I am looking at a wedding from the 40s of 50s. HML
Masquerade tins yo
The tailor must have messed up
Post a Comment
76 comments:
Madam enjoy ur day o
is is chai that is under her wedding gown or waht?
Glowyshoes's blog
My Facebook
Ha am sure d tailor messed up o looks like all. Those calabar people's cultural outfit,
WTH is that, looks like she is walking around with a stool around her legs!
Lolzzz....lindodo
Lmao... Double your hustle
Bia linda ogini kwanu? Ogini bu ihe nkea biko nu....oyi gini? Carton?
wow perfect
nikkai or Eleha?
First or 3rd wedding?
LMAO
I think the tailor messed up...na ball gown be dat o o o
Lwkmd.
Ill so beat the tailor to Coma... I'm sure its all these cinderella type of gown she wanted
God bless them
na waoo
SERIOUSLY
AUNTY LINDA....
Hehehe! D gown is unique in all ramifications. Linda take note!
Am not surprise,yoruba ppl can be funny at times lolz
Hehehe! D gown is unique in all ramifications. Linda take note!
I don't get?
Ondo people are mischievous. I think this is what she wanted. She looks happy in that dress.
Ondo people are mischievous. I think this is what she wanted. She looks happy in that dress.
Lmao that's an umbrella under na
Biko it's better the wedding is messed up than d marriage been messed up
All these Backyard Tailors
***LIBER FINEST***
Lmao...choi! And i thought my fashion sense is poor..i get hope
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Very funny nonsense shah....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Bride or masquerade, Linda take note
Whaz all deez? Why not just leave the dress straight like that! Fail
Na una knw,she don marry rest ooo,even I d gown Is shapeless,,she no send oo,she happily married.....lol,i wish her well biko
Well, looking at d lady, I'm sure d tailor even tushed d dress up. Dis can only be found in yorubaland tho
Lol.... biggest mistake ever. That should be a ball gown.
Am so in btw buti see disas handwork of d bride choice if not she wouldn't b putting on d outfit.
Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com)
Lol.... biggest mistake ever. That should be a ball gown.
Happy married life.
Lols, are you sure where you saw this? This people be like guys oo, I mean the bride and the brides maid.
#When-you-hire-carpenter-to-make-your-cloth.
Lool
Maybe tailor mistake or deeper life wedding gown
Am very sure she has bowler!!!
Wtf is dis shit...
Mermaid style gone wrong
It's the thing they wear under the gown to bring out the shape,has metal underneath and obviously not worn correctly
Ballet costume? 2643CFDB
Lol,I guess its wat she wanted if not what on earth will make her wear it.
Lwkmd!!! What is this!!!
Lool chukwu mere ma ya ma tailor ya ebere
Hml to dem shaa
Yoruba wedding grown. i too know them.
Hahahahahahahahahahah....Lmao oooo...Wetin wey person no go see..
Its not abt the gown but a hapi married life.But eeh I no fit shout d tailor deserves life imperisment
Lol... dee
Wetin she put for under???
Beautiful gown! Lol!
Waaris dis?
Very ugly wedding dress.
Linda you and jamb question
Hahahahahahahaha I died!!!
Hehehehehehehe
The clothe make me laff small.
Is lik d lady must hav a bad leg, dey whr Jst tryinn to cover it up
Eyo masquerade
Hahaha I rather wear normal white gown instead of wearing this
ROTFL. Maybe what she can afford or not exposed to better choices.
lolz, mermaaid dress indeed, d tailor nidsbeating but whats with the bestlady
Am sure they must have been inspired by the Efik and Ibibio cultural dance outfits.
Original. Lol, u people should not heavy her oh!
Lol no be small thing oh
Chai
I can't fit laugh.
It's her choice else she would not have worn it.
Lol, all the same, the lady is happy for finding her missing rib
Lol
Dis is very funny
Dis is very funny
The bride and her chief....very funny.
#TeamBlessed#
No for only Ondo you go fit see this kain wedding gown.
This picture looks ancient, I feel like I am looking at a wedding from the 40s of 50s. HML
Masquerade tins yo
The tailor must have messed up
Post a Comment