Groupie gives blow-by-blow account of the night she spent with NFL player, Tyrod Taylor | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Groupie gives blow-by-blow account of the night she spent with NFL player, Tyrod Taylor

Tyrod Taylor is an American football quarterback for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League, NFL, and he's 26 years old. A groupie took to Facebook to share details of her one night stand with him. She described his eggplant, his strokes and everything in between in graphic details. She also recommended his peen to other women. Lol. Quite an interesting read! Read below...
"I met Tyrod Taylor a year or two ago on Instagram. He was living in Baltimore off Stewart Street at the time and playing for the Ravens. I lived about 35 minutes away from him in Maryland. We exchanged DM's, then eventually exchanged numbers. I've dated (read: had sex & chilled) with a couple Redskins & Ravens players but I can't help it! I live in MD right in the middle of both teams & for some reason we always end up meeting via Instagram.
One day I'm out in DC with some friends & Tyrod sends me a text inviting me over. I was already tipsy from brunch so I agreed. He gives me directions to his apartment. I finally get there & he greets me at the door with the biggest smile & hug & gives me a tour of his place & it's literally so nice & huge on the inside. & all his rooms are filled with shoes lol. After chit chatting we get comfortable on the couch. He has this huge Ted bear. I'm laying on the couch with it and he gets up & fixes us a drink. We start watching a movie & as I'm leaning on him he pulls me in for a kiss & when I say he's such a passionate kisser that I instantly became wet OMG!
He's running his hands through my hair kissing me & after a couple minutes he eventually pushes my head down lol I was so turned on at this point I didn't even care. When I say he has the prettiest penis & it's the perfect size. I start sucking it slowly & licking his balls & he's moaning & saying "you not about to make me nut off some head" so he picks me up & takes me to the bedroom. He lays me on the bed, grabs a condom, & just looks at me for like 10 seconds. I smiled & grabbed the back of his neck & told him "come here baby" he puts it in & OMG his stroke is sooooo perfect! Every time he put it in & pulled it out felt like an orgasm. He turned me over & started hitting me from the back & smacking my ass. I'm definitely slim thick so I know he was loving it cuz he kept squeezing my ass & moaning when he was hitting it. The sex only lasted about 15-20 minutes but it was the best sex I've ever had! After the first round we went one more time & eventually fell asleep together butt ass naked in his huge bed.
The next morning I woke up first but played sleep to see what he would do lol he slowly got up & took a shower, got dressed, went in the kitchen to make breakfast. While he was doing that I jumped in the shower & went through my "hoe bag" (lol) & got myself together. I didn't want to assume he was making breakfast for me & end up looking stupid so I made my way around the apartment grabbing my things slowly to peep if he was lol & he WASN'T. But in his defense he was leaving for practice but he did pour me some orange juice lol we left out the house together & he walked me to my car & gave me a kiss on the forehead & left. I've seen him maybe 3 or 4 times since then & we still check in via text every now & then. It sucks cuz he moved & is now playing for the Buffalo Bills but all in all the sex was amazing & he's definitely a great guy. I'd recommend any girl try that peen at least once!

37 comments:

Adeoluabiodun8 said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Mcheeeeeeew, who cares??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Mcheeeeeeew, who cares??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Mcheeeeeeew, who cares??? Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Blah blah blah blah..........and he phuked you.
So kee nke mere last?


Sincerely speaking the mind of Amadioha

Northern Princess 7 said...

Na wa for some girls O.... I Pray my Brothers gets married to good wives

Anonymous said...



Groupie gives BLOW-JOB-by-BLOW-JOB account of the night HE spent with NFL player, Mr Tyrod Taylor.



lol




Davido's driver said...

Attn seeker

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Chai

aproko manager said...

Ashawo

CELEB said...

I cant belive i read all that! Loll, linda u no go kill me o. Kachi foo!

Unknown said...

okay




Aunty linda.....

Unknown said...

okay




Aunty linda.....

Blog It With Olivia said...

Ok











#IT will ONLY get BETTER
#it MUST end IN praise

Fine Sisi said...

Well done! Yeye pikin....

Unknown said...

Kiss and tell. Immaturity.

Anonymous said...

GOAT

Unknown said...

Mtcheeww
Just wasted my time reading this.

Anonymous said...

TyROD for real!!! Instagram is now the new Ashawo pick-up booking place for all these thirsty groupies and classless so-called ballers. HIV is real.

Unknown said...

hahaha oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Orekelewa said...

Dirty girls.

Unknown said...

Really???? Gerrarahere for real mehn.

Unknown said...

Really???? Gerrarahere for real mehn.

Juleslouis said...

Atleast she recommended him. Lolzz

Anonymous said...

So whats the benefit of being a groupie if u ain't making money from it? I didn't read where she said , he gave her some money before she left. Isn't a groupie a hoe and aren't hoes in for the money? Sex isn't a biggie cos u can get sex anywhere.

Anonymous said...

He plays for the Bills, though. They suck and always will.

Mo Sibyl said...

Why is this news, Linda?!
It's appalling that the average aspiration for some women nowadays is a mantle of trophies filled with d**k counts. Whatever happened to modesty and decorum?! I don't even know which is worse, the fact that this is news or Linda feeding us this junk.

The Austinite... Love is God is Love

Pragmatist said...

Dat nigga. Be feeling himself he got d juice lol.for real no guy won't like to b hype like dat

Unknown said...

You read my mind

Unknown said...

ASHAWO KOBO KOBO

Unknown said...

I tire o!
Linda hire a proofreader ASAP.

ary said...

If you must shag a groupie, at make her sign a non-disclosure. this is just silly!

Anonymous said...

So much ashawo on instagram... We see dem and we recognise dem.. be forming miss independent... wen in ur dms it's sex for money negotiations u got going on! Buh una charges high sha... wetin be my own, nah to dey fuck una dey pay d money nah... buh u gurls are ruined for life...smh

yawanow said...

hmmmmmmmm, nooooo be she dey talk, na conji dey worry her

Anonymous said...

This one ma na post o linda

Anonymous said...

Hmm d way ds wrld s going. sex s no more a private thg. Its lik cookg. U tell d wrld evry detail. Hmmm

Anonymous said...

Men who claim God created them as dogs will continue to be held responsible by God!

Recent Posts