Iggy Azalea opens up about struggling with body confidence | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 18 June 2015

Iggy Azalea opens up about struggling with body confidence

25-year-old rapper, Iggy Azalea who recently got engaged to Nick Young underwent breast surgery earlier this year and candidly opened up about how she struggles with body confidence

'Some days I want to crawl into a cave': Iggy Azalea opens up about struggling with body confidence and embracing her 'flaws' months after breast enhancement surgery.
'Some days I want to crawl into a cave because I don't feel confident at all, and then other days I feel great,'  she told viewers on the Today Show.

'I think it's like that for all human beings, not just young women.
'I think being confident 100-per cent every day is something to aspire to, but I don't think it's humanly possible for anybody.'
Before and after: Back in May she prompted speculation that she had undergone rhinopasty, and the results were clear on Today (right), as opposed to her profile previously (left)
When asked whether the happy couple have set a date, she said: 'Probably July or August next summer, a year from now.'
However, she said the wedding will take place in the States and not in Australia because Nick has a large family while hers is small, she said it will be easier to take hers to the US than the other way round.
And as for the dress, she said:
'I think I'll go with something very glamorous and big, maybe a long train,' she revealed. 
'I think, when you're a celebrity, you fortunately go on red carpets so much and wear the sexy silhouette gowns- so I've worn my fair share of those.

23 comments:

STERN said...

I wish you the best iggy...

Unknown said...

Ramadan kareem to ma muslim brodas n sistas

ary said...

That means her ass is fake! After claiming it was real!!

Favour said...

Seen

Unknown said...

This is d kind of people our young girls look up to,someone who isn't confident about herself. I pity this our generation.

Unknown said...

She is right. Most I loss confidence ova my looks.. Other times tymz, I feel fabulous, believing I'm gud to go.
* * * Linda's 1st Daughter * * *

Unknown said...

She is right. Most tymz, I lose confidence ova my looks.. Other times tymz, I feel fabulous, believing I'm gud to go.
* * * Linda's 1st Daughter * * *

THE NAIJAGRAPHY BLOG said...

Every humanbeing have their offdays in every thing.

Pls visit www.naijagraphy.com

Blog It With Olivia said...

Hmmmmm
That's good...u live once....so do whatever makes u happy





#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise

becky said...

That's what they all say.. struggling with body confidence story.. abegi shift

Anonymous said...

I all of these I have learnt that it is possible to actually celebrate one's flaws. Iggy, your old look was better.

Unknown said...

We all struggle with low self esteem sometimes. Our will power to snap out of it is what's important. Others can't, and this leads to depression and even suicide. So I kinda understand what Iggy is saying.



#TeamBlessed#

Pidgin Mistress said...

God help you

jennykurt said...

I jst luv ha so mch

Unknown said...

That's good to know...I pray the marriage will
last.

yawanow said...

She built hers and now very proud of herself.

Juleslouis said...

Body confidence has always bn an issue. That's d genesis of plastic surgeries.

Unknown said...

Every mallam with im kettle. Linda take note!




Okiie, notice to all LIBERs. Didn't want to do dis before but I gex I just have to do it as a disclaimer. One idiot on dis blog stole my identity, my name & signage. So please any negative comments on dis blog is not coming from me but from the thief cos I would neva say anything bad about someone or wish anyone evil. So I have gone back to using my old pix & my email address is (julie3er@gmail.com). Linda take note!

Clement p said...

is really good to know that you are accepted outside, it makes one to feel confidence of oneself and whenever you dresses it suit you wella.....so i totally agree wit her that confidence of onself is what everyone should aspire becos whenever you feel rejected u jst feel like jumping into d lagoon

Unknown said...

I wana meet u, u r a beauty

Unknown said...

I wana meet u, u r a beauty

World People said...

Lucky her .

One day Nigeria would get there

Unknown said...

She's a human being, she never said she was perfect.

Recent Posts