Sterling Bank/Verve Breeze to Brazil | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 28 April 2014

Sterling Bank/Verve Breeze to Brazil

A wise man once said “Ask not what your nation can do for you but what you can do for your nation” The same applies to banking today and Sterling Bank desires to reward some loyal customers with a trip to Brazil. 

To win, all you have to do is use your Sterling Bank Verve card to make withdrawals or payments.

This might just be the opportunity of a lifetime and you shouldn’t miss it. Hurry, visit http://sterlingbankng.com/adverts/verve.php for more details. This promotion runs from 1stto 30thApril 2014. Terms & conditions apply.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok #bright bravo#

Anonymous said...

Ok #bright bravo#

Bravo said...

Terrible!!!!!! as Shops and properties got burnt to a state of unrecognision @ Iyana Ejigbo,Lagos see more here>>>http://t.co/dAxJYtJMqG

Anonymous said...

The cup is right behind the corner.but I don't feel like going.nice one sterling


Get The Latest Hollywood Movies,Bollywood Movies,Wwe Smack Down And Seasonal Movies Download Any Movies Here With Good Servers

Anonymous said...

Wen will linda take us to brazil

No One Cleans A Room Better Than A
Guy Expecting a Lady, How True Is
These ?

Unknown said...

Kk... we don hear

Amarachukwu. said...

Hmmmm,good.

Anonymous said...

You are tell us what will end april 30th on 28th of april, this linda funny self.
Success key

ARI said...

1st-30th of April and u r putting it up on the 28th of April

Unknown said...

Niceone.....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

niceeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Rubblish.dis stupid bank dat sack my hubby after workin 4 dem 4 5yrs .God will judge u guyz

Bart Simpson said...


Bart Simpson once said “Ask not what I can do for you, but what you can do for me." The same applies to your offer. Sterling Bank, what have you done for me, lately? What? I desire rewards. I want free awoof (free things) and all expenses paid first class trip to Brazil, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Sydney. Why? I can flood your business with new customers, daily. I'm so convincing that I can even convince martians, my people, to bank with Sterling Bank. Ps, I'm a martian. I'm not bound by earthly laws or your Terms & Conditions.

DOBY DOBY said...

Nice nice

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Recent Posts