Quote of the day... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 11 April 2011

Quote of the day...

 
We must have an alternative to road transport which is why we are reviving our railways. You can now travel between Lagos and Abeokuta by rail. I made that journey by train myself a month ago. We just awarded a contract for the revival of the Port Harcourt-Makurdi, Makurdi-Kuru and the Kuru-Maiduguri line. This administration is only going to build on and never halt infrastructure. GEJ on FB

8 comments:

brown said...

Its about time jor
Finally the highways will be freed of those lorry/tanker crazies

I think I am going on one of them when the service is expanded will like to go on a trip on coach of course lol

naso said...

kudos...thats my man...GEJ...by the grace of the God he will emerge as the winner...AMEN

Anonymous said...

carry go GEJ...GOD is with you & victory is assured....landslide of course

Adebola said...

I am beginning to have a soft spot for GEJ, I must say again. ACN all the way thou.

Mohammed said...

GEJ all the way..u got my vote anytime.

Anonymous said...

GEJ all the way.

I think he is starting to get the hang of being d president.

emarketstrategy said...

Come rain or shine GEJ has my freaking vote, least i forget my Girl-friend must vote him too or i dis-own her... hahahaha

Alicia says... said...

so what kind of train is it? does anyone know? is it a modern train, or an old one from the 1960s? just asking.

Recent Posts