When buying or importing a used car, you can now check if the car was accidented, salvaged, flooded, wrecked, stolen or mileage rolled back on www.verifynigeria.com.
Get instant vehicle history report now to help you get the best with your money and have rest of mind. view sample report here: http://www.
You can check if a car was stolen? Wow! Read how it works after the cut...
This service will help used car (tokunbo) buyers in Nigeria to easily verify the history and specification of imported cars before buying.
Doing this will protect car buyers, and reduce the fraud been perpetrated by some car importers in Nigeria like selling refurbished accidented, salvaged, wrecked or stolen cars, tampering of mileage etc without disclosing this to buyers.
How it Works
- To use VerifyNigeria to obtain Vehicle history report, the following simple steps are needed.
- Get the vehicle's VIN Number.
- Enter vehicle's VIN.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Proceed to payment. We accept Master card, Verve, e-transact and Interswitch.
Some of the features of this service are:
- Report is sourced directly from the trusted NMVTIS. (National MotorVehicle Title Information System) http://www.
vehiclehistory.gov in US.
- Instant report generation, no need to wait.
- Mobile version available so buyers can generate reports at the point of purchase using.
- Report summary as SMS alert and full report as Email notification.
- Customer friendly technical support (phone, email, chat).
- History check for powerbikes and trucks also available.
- Very affordable - VerifyNigeria report cost N1499 per report.
View sample report here: http://www.
We already have car buyers who have benefited from this service and testified to that effect