Who says you can’t buy perfection? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 16 July 2016

Who says you can’t buy perfection?

I used to hear that attaining perfection is an illusion. Maybe that is true in certain cases but when you look at my skin (go ahead and take a closer look), what you see is a perfectly flawless skin. So, how did I get here? Well, I tried a lot of things. Thanks to thousands of YouTube video tutorials, we have seen how we can transform into beautiful goddesses with spotless skin using layers of makeup and foundation. 
That’s all good until you realise that no amount of concealer can erase those dark spots we desperately want to hide. 

So I started looking for something that won’t wash away with the next rain fall and it was in this process that I discovered this perfect radiance that you can only get from a Mecran product. Of course you know that Mecran has a skin care range that contains natural ingredients to give your skin an unblemished glow.
In addition to that, they also have a dark spot remover and the best part is;just like all their skin care range, it contains natural ingredients. The Mecran Dark Spot Remover for instance, contains licorice extract, a natural component that lightens dark spots, reduces blemishes and gives you protection against sun burns. 

Today, whether I am lying on beach in the Bahamas or dancing the night away in a swanky hot spot in Lagos or simply chilling on my couch at home, my skin stays spotless and beautiful. So go on, make that call and order your piece of perfection today. 




Visit our website for www.mecran.com for more information and enquiries. Call or whatsapp :
09085663779, 09085663763, 09085663774, 09085663793.

27 comments:

Jeffy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JOYOUS said...

toke na, babe dis lies are too much biko we know mecran isnt what u use babe.....

Unknown said...

That's a bleaching cream then! Pls carry go, nobody wants to bleach skin like toke

Unknown said...

Who Says Everybody Most be a Bleaching Queen? Nope! I Love My Colour. Daluu

Unknown said...

Stories! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Ok

Unknown said...

IT GOOD OOO

Hessaawards2019.com said...

Ok. Seen

Na me talk am!

Long Live Lib!!!

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Okay ooh

Unknown said...

Isoke seen

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Toning is perfection ba?


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE









AUNTY LINDA 👩

Genny's Blog said...

Issohk seen!




says, Genevieve.

edDREAMZ said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Oky seen....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Everything God made is perfect; if you don't like yourself see a psychologist, if serious like Bruce Jenner, see a psychiatrist

Unknown said...

Please dnt buy bleaching cream, dnt waste your money to these people.

Unknown said...

OYO for una #BadMarket

Pretty face said...

OK seen

Unknown said...

I dnt need to bleach

Anonymous said...

Juliet must you comment on every post?

Serena Williams said...

I don't like your skin madam.that's not perfwt pls!! Im black & beautiful. A skin colour DAT CNT be bought with money.

Anonymous said...

This is one of the worst products ever.....it does nothing trust me...it was after I got the spot remover cream that I was told I couldn't use it on my face but only on dark knuckles and knees....there wasn't any direction on the product on how to use it., I had to call there helpline.....it's total bs trust me

CEO Thoughts said...

BUY into perfect business

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm!... dee

Anonymous said...

Don't buy it. It's a total waste of money. Trust me it. Doesn't work at all. I can boldly say that after using it

Niso said...

Story story😭😭😭😭😭

Recent Posts