Slain APC chief’s wife says those who killed her Husband are within the political circle | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 20 July 2015

Slain APC chief’s wife says those who killed her Husband are within the political circle

The wife of the slain Assistant treasurer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Amuwo Odofin Area of Lagos State, Mrs. Eri Daramola, says those who killed her husband, are within his political circle.

She urged the police and the state government to ensure that the killers of her Husband were fished out and punished accordingly.

It was gathered that her Husband's death, which was reported to the FESTAC Police Division, had been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation for further investigation.
She said the manner of her husband’s death showed that there was an insider’s involved in the act.
ADVERTISEMENT
She said she was informed of his death while attending their son’s convocation in Osun State.
She said,
“I had travelled to Abuja to sort out some issues on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, I called him that I was going to Osun State because our first son was graduating on the same day. He said it was fine.
“After the convocation, I was on my way to Lagos when someone called me and said, ‘Mrs. Daramola, where are you? Your husband is dead.’ I said how? This is a wrong number. I am not the only Mrs. Daramola in FESTAC. Then, I cut her off.
“Later, she called again, and said they were taking him to a mortuary, and that I should send my husband’s parents’ phone numbers. I told her it could not be my husband. It was when I got home that my children said, ‘Mummy, they have killed daddy.’
“That was the beginning of my sorrow. I learnt that he did not get help on time. Daramola was a very strong man. I suspect that the players in this matter are within his circle. Even among the APC executive members, there is division. They said he was a loyalist of a former LGA chairman. They warned him not to follow the former chairman.”
Eri, who had been married to the late APC executive for about 20 years, urged the police to bring the faces of the killers to the open.
She said:
“I want to see those who killed my husband. These things have been happening in Nigeria, and nothing gets done. But, I want the police to do everything necessary to fish out my husband’s killers. My children are very young. Where do I start from? Who will take care of the children?”
It was learnt that the deceased’s corpse had not been released by the police to the family for burial.
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, said the police had arrested two main suspects involved in the incident, adding that further investigations were ongoing.
He said,
“Two persons have been arrested. The case is now with the SDCI.”


Punch

34 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray the real culprits are found.
Madam take heart, God grant you and your children the fortitude to bear your loss.

Unknown said...

That's politics in Nigeria for you. Very heartless and wicked ppl . Once you don't agree with them they will kill u. Madam, the lord is your strength.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm! May his soul RIP

Unknown said...

That is Nigerian politics every day kill and kidnapping.....May God save this country IJN.

Unknown said...

does who live by d sword dies by d sword take heart woman.

Unknown said...

I pray the culprits are found, and the appropriate. judgment be served too.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Nigerian politics...I can't biko

Unknown said...

RIP. That's politics for you

Unknown said...

Politics is a dirty game.. Sorry woman.. Rip to her husband

Unknown said...

Ha Baba God, the heart of men are wicked. Because the man na loyalists, that na why em kill am.

Anonymous said...

I still recall ur face,u wre a cheerful man,wen I had my accident nd needed to swear an affidavit in Festac local government.,my mum called u nd u responded immediately.u always made my mum laugh,u were close to my brother,u both attend Christ embassy.I pray d Almighty gv ur wife d strength to carry on.Amen.

TAMARA SPLASH said...

Take heart madam

Kay said...

May the almighty comfort them

Unknown said...

Very sad ,...I really feel for her ..May his soul rest in peace



~make I go take one bottle of beer~

Kay said...

May the almighty comfort and be with them.

Etta said...

So touching. Politics is a very dirty game.

Unknown said...

That's politicians for you.Madam pls, take heart.

Jasmine Joseph said...

Na wa oooo why must Nigerian politics involve so much blood spill, RIP. May God comfort the family he left behind

Jasmine Joseph said...

Na wa oooo why must Nigerian politics involve so much blood spill, RIP. May God comfort the family he left behind

AC£S said...

Hmmm

hrm paul ojeih said...

She said my husband was a VERY STRONG man that is a pregnant word in d end d strong man is gone nobody be strong man for this life d day way d person way strong pass u go jam u then u go no say u no strong.politics dirty bloody business u must be OVER STRONG rip

gentle said...

Apc again? If they can kill a fellow apc member just because he was supporting another apc executive, what prevent them from witch hunting and killing people from other parties. this party will be the ruin of buhari.

Son of a GOD said...

Ant Wey dey chop leaf, Na under leaf e dey live gan gan

Unknown said...

Sad.
Hope the Cops do the needful.

OSINANL said...

APC is an evil party...

Unknown said...

Sad news. I really do hope that she gets justice.



#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

Mama, don't worry God will fight the battle for ya....

Unknown said...

May his soul rest on....

Unknown said...

It is well, may his soul rest in peace. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

It is well, may his soul rest in peace. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

It is well, may his soul rest in peace. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Eiya dey must find dia killers




















Lib freak

Anonymous said...


Bulk shoes, bags, accessories gor ladies for sale.
Email shoewarehousenigeria@gmail.com for inquiries.

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

So unfortunate

Recent Posts