Guinness 'Fly With The Eagles' Media Launch | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 25 November 2012

Guinness 'Fly With The Eagles' Media Launch

Guinness Foreign Extra Stout has unveiled the ‘Fly with the Eagles’ campaign. It was a spectacular evening of fun, high emotions and re-enactment of fond, good football memories in Nigeria on Thursday at Eko Hotels and Suites. The hall came alive as football icons like J.J. Okocha, Kanu Nwakwo, Taribo West, Victor Ikpeba, Segun Odegbami, Stephen Amokachi, NFF vice president, Mike Umeh, Lagos State Commissioner for Sports, Enitan Oshodi and loads of other football lovers stormed the venue to join Guinness FES in building up support for the Eagles. It turned out to be a thrilling football themed evening.
 
 
Ex Internationals


Guinness FES is taking their sponsorship of the super eagles to a whole new level, the major brewer is set to galvanize massive fan support of for the Super Eagles as they prepare to participate at the AFCON 2013 in South Africa. It seems Guinness is telling us all that it’s time for Nigerian fans to get up and demonstrate their loyalty, intense love and passion for our dear national team. Let’s fly the Nigerian flag high! Let’s encourage our very own Super Eagles to go for gold. Wait for this… all Guinness drinkers stand a chance to cheer the Super Eagles to victory live in South Africa and 200 lucky ones will win it in the National Consumer Promotion and then there are more…a series of exciting consumer led activities in the campaign; a theme song; Guinness fan parks and an exciting engagement platforms that will enhance deeper participation of fans and consumers alike. This promises to be huge!
So, as far as you love your Guinness - Get ready to cheer the Eagles to victory, be ready to be part of the amazing fun all the way to January 2013. It’s for good reasons, let’s get behind the eagles, and recreate the glory of Nigerian football with Guinness

For more information on the how to be part of the campaign and everything football, check m.guinnessvip.com. Always remember to enjoy Guinness Foreign Extra Stout responsibly – strictly 18+.

 

14 comments:

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

#Guinness; My brand :)

daayur said...

well, Guiness rocks

Unknown said...

@Prince ...word! The brand for the mature minds.

Anonymous said...

Just now I wan go buy 4 bottles of guiness use hold body

Anonymous said...

Stephen Amokachi???????

Anonymous said...

Hello World;

Social networks are a good platform to discuss real life issues as it brings about different views from different people all over the world.
Mine goes thus

I have this one friend that I'm really cool with. Very very cool with. People say we are "dating" but I stand on my friend tag.
We are intimate and all because to me sex with a single partner is fine.
Yes! He is the only one I'm like that with.
This evening we went over to see my aunts. She just put to bed after a long wait and 'twas the birthing & Naming ceremony that day. Everyone was going to be there. My family; My friends. Everyone I was at peace with.
They had the screen projector showing pictures of the new parents & their 1st child who is 15 years older than the infant.
The entire hall focused on the projector screen.
Next thing that comes up" WILL YOU MARRY ME XYZ ABCEDED"
We where all confused till we heard people clapping and I see my friend walking down to me. He got on the "kneeling" down trend and showed the ring box. It was gorgeous. Beautiful ring. My birthstone is Aquamarine I'm Aries so the ring finished with blue details ontop.
I said No!
No because
1- I see it as a yes/ no question
Will you marry me?
2- I don't believe I am emotionally ready and stable as I don't feel whatever it is he feels for me.
All that will go away when I reciprocate and show equal or more affection.
3- I am just in my 1st quarter of getting my Doctorate. I'm getting my phd all things being equal in renewable and natural energy! We are taking over.
With all this a husband does not fit in just yet. I don't want to be a liability. Its not an option.
Enough of the rants.

Dear readers. I said No to the ring. Do I have supporters. Must we follow the status quo? No two persons are alike; I hope I get happy people to comment with no throwing of hateful words.

Hello Blogger;
If you will be kind enough to make this a front page post it will be well appreciated.
Regards.

Anonymous said...

whaoo papilo....
www.naijaopenmouth.com

ola said...

Anonymous 9.11am,
U have a right to make ur own decisions, but u shldnt hv bluntly said NO!
1) your so called frndship with him will be affected
2)im sure he loves u enough to understnd that u want to finish ur DR degree and will patiently wait&support you.
3) im sure u were comfy enough to be havin sex wt him since, so there must be som sort of feelings for him deep dwn inside u''CHECK''
4)while ur busy chasing books, consider getting old and grey without a solid Man by ur side. ''winks''

Anonymous said...

If u dnt feel anythng, dnt marry him... But if u do ( which I thnk u do), u can go ahead but u guys shld discuss abt ur futures.. And try alignin ur plans wit his.. There's nothng dialogue can't conquer...

Anonymous said...

@ola tnx darl u spoke my mind exactly, dats wot I call #Word#.

Anonymous said...

Now Linda,
This is what gets me mad with you. 1st, why all that long story of YES/ NO? , na your decision, why bug us with it

2nd, Who in Nigerian football is Stephen Amokachi?

Anonymous said...

I just love Kanu...

Anonymous said...

Where is Samson Siasia? He is still the man.

Anonymous said...

@ anonymous with marriage proposal: y have copied a scene from the tv soap comedy called friends. This is the scene between phoebe and her boyfriend in friends for crying out loud; haba...u r free to fantasize but u don't have to lie. Besides u doing phd? Na I'm bobo dey propose u dey say no....:hmmmmm in this day and time way romantic men don finish for naija.abegyyy

Recent Posts