Lilian Bach, Uche Nwaezeapu deny dating | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 3 June 2011

Lilian Bach, Uche Nwaezeapu deny dating

Beautiful actress Lilian Bach and Gulder Ultimate Search VI winner, Uche Nwaezeapu, were rumoured to be in a relationship but the two have denied it, saying the rumour was baseless and unfounded. "It's cheap blackmail. I don't know what could be the motive behind it. I am happily engaged." Lilian said to an Encomium reporter. "When I read the story, I laughed over it because I know that those behind it are jobless people" Uche added.

The rumour started after the two were spotted hanging out a lot in Surulere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABEG,MAKE UNA PACK UNA FACES..GO SIDOON. WHO CARES ENIWAYS?xoxo,MEAN GIRL.

FIONA said...

I feel sorry for this Lilian she needs to look for someone realistic to settle down with..she seems like a nice wholesome girl to me..i wonder if she really is??

Recent Posts