This Valentine, It's Bez in your House Concert!! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 10 February 2014

This Valentine, It's Bez in your House Concert!!

Do you want a ready-made Super-Sunicconcert for you and your friends live in your living room? Come February 15th, you just might! Bez rocks out this valentine season in a fan’s home with the ‘Bez In Your House Concert' on the 15th of Feb 2014.

Record a video and tell Bez why he should be at your house and upload on Youtube.Post the link on Twitter, Facebook or Google+  with the hashtag #BezInYourHouseConcert and Bez will check it out. If you will, then prepare for the jamming session of a life time.

Hear Bez. See Bez. Feel Bez. Live in Your Living Room! The concert will be streamed live via Google + Entries close Thursday 13th February 2014.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing for Us this Val..

Unknown said...

Linda Nothing for Us this Val..

Anonymous said...

Ok O...I need a Val!...who iz interested ?

~Beautiful Princess~

Anonymous said...

Plenty enjoyment dis valentine season

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful concept,nice,loving it already!

Unknown said...

Ummmm !!!bez dz z risky !cos if sum groupies get hold of u in dier house....dey gona twerk on u all night long !

Unknown said...

#It's Bez in LIB.

Zenki brown said...

Plenty flexing dis val

Anonymous said...

Love the guitar, saw it first in a Freres Guisse Video.

Apple said...

Ok.

Amarachukwu said...

Enough flexing this val.Wow.

JOYCHY said...

@Jenyking so all dese ur notice me, na for Val???? lol
No giveaway dear..............

Anonymous said...

Bez is an original!!!!!!!

~Medusa~ said...

Love u Bez, good music good loving muah

FUNMINISTA said...

Wat will he come and sing.stupid song?long hiss!

Miss X said...

Sounds like fun

Miss X said...

Seriously, Linda why don't I see my comments? Stop it this instant!

Anonymous said...

only 11 comments. How come u people are talking about val and not bez? I was shoocked when i found out that he was a glo ambassador. I'm sure he has connection cos he aint got talent. Not even interested in him performing anywhere b4 he bores me to death

Anonymous said...

See me see Gobe, Omo kilode? I no wan bag 14yrs I be guy not gay, Bez in my living room? See me see Gbege

Anonymous said...

Bez u broke my heart, u got married...Chidimma

Anonymous said...

Super Sun, come to my room jor, my mind is telling no my body is telling yes...I don't see nutn wrong

AnnMarie said...

Bez all way

Recent Posts