"Why Glo dropped me as an ambassador" - Sunny Neji | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 15 September 2011

"Why Glo dropped me as an ambassador" - Sunny Neji

"I was their ambassador, and while it lasted, we had a wonderful relationship and when it was time to renew the contract, both of us did not agree on the new terms. They said they were going to renew, but they were delaying and I was getting impatient because I needed to move on. But eventually when the contract came, I didn't like the terms, and I made it clear. And there's no way both of us can work because it is not by force." - Sunny Neji to a City People reporter

In other words, the contract fee was reduced, he didn't like it, they parted ways!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, cool decision, we all like it alot when there is an increase in our pay, right?

Anonymous said...

Na wa oh...mee go still do am on any terms...lol! Give me the money...and the rest go be history...like seriously!

Anonymous said...

What is he worth, he's not marketable is he?. Should be glad glo gave him some contract in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, people on this blog had gone to town arguing that glo did not inform him that he had been dropped/contract terminated... all these rumour mongers (and you too Linda!)

Anonymous said...

but really what has he done lately? any new music?

Me said...

this guy should even be happy glo gave him a contract,hes not doing much now is he?

deeflamez said...

I agree with you folks...no new work or creativity from Sunny these days,and they are quite dynamic. Well atleast my friend featured in the new GLO commercial...cool :D

Recent Posts