Fela Durotoye celebrates 46th birthday with new photos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 May 2017

Fela Durotoye celebrates 46th birthday with new photos

 Motivational speaker/author, Fela Durotoye is celebrating his 46th birthday today. He's also celebrating his 16th wedding anniversary with beauty entrepreneur, Tara Durotoye. Sharing photos taken by TY Bello, Fela wrote;
"#46YearsOfLoveMercyGraceFavour And as I look forward, I am confident that He that has begun a good work in me is faithful to complete it. #GratefulHeart #MostGrateful #ThankYou #Appreciation #TrulyGrateful #FaithfulGod #LovingKindness #TenderMercies"
See more photos below...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine man... Got my eyes on you and I'm coming to your next seminar to track you down!!!

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
I dont even knw hw to celebrate birthdays again self.... wahala for naija too much abeg to start dey spend money on anything wey no go fill your tummy.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

HBD Sir, Tara is blessed to have such a cute and hardworking husband, God please bless me with mine.

Unknown said...

Love this

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Vote Fela Durotoye For President 2019

Unknown said...

fine man
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Recent Posts