Party with Ice Prince, JesseJagz, Vitoria Kimani& Choc Boi Nation | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Party with Ice Prince, JesseJagz, Vitoria Kimani& Choc Boi Nation

Are you ready for a night of paparazzi, excitement & twerking? Don’t miss spectacular performances from Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Victoria Kimani, Ruby Gyang, Pryse, Dice Ailes, Milli, Loose Kaynon and Koker.DjCaise will be manning the ship.

It promises to be a fun filled night with beautiful and classy people Venue is ThePlaceIkeja, 45 Isaac John GRA Ikeja, Lagos. Date is Thursday, 25th June 2015 from 8pm.

Event is hosted by Enigma Variety Nite and Supported by Hennessey The Place Night Club Ikeja GRA is the hottest and coolest club on the mainland right now with off the roof parties with celebrities happening every weekend.

For enquiries and table reservation please call 08094736802, 09097203449 or BBM: 565D4C22.

17 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Very nice

Unknown said...

Seen

Davido's driver said...

Wiill be there live.lindaobserve

Unknown said...

Seen

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Aww I love choc boiz, my Aboki crew,they rock!

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for the info. Linda take note!





Okiie, notice to all LIBERs. Didn't want to do dis before but I gex I just have to do it as a disclaimer. One idiot on dis blog stole my identity, my name & signage. So please any negative comments on dis blog is not coming from me but from the thief cos I would neva say anything bad about someone or wish anyone evil. So I have gone back to using my old pix. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Copy

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Okay

Unknown said...

Nice one.

Unknown said...

Odikwa ok 4 ndi ga abia. Lolo1

Unknown said...

Ok seen



#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

I only saw Ice prince *winks*

Unknown said...

I only saw Ice prince *winks*

Unknown said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

Gate fee na. How much o before them go bounce people.lol

Recent Posts