Debut single from Samcole - Baby Sweet Ft. Timaya + promo pics | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 1 November 2014

Debut single from Samcole - Baby Sweet Ft. Timaya + promo pics

SamCole, the easy going Edo-born songster, is not just a nice guy with a killer smile, but a versatile vocalist who is currently trending the charts with his hugely danceable Afro Hip Hop track “Shakara” and his love ballad “Love You,".

The first two singles of the good-looking 26-year-old, are enjoying considerable airplay on Beat FM, Rhythm FM, Top Radio, Unilag FM and other top notch stations...



The news that SamCole is about to release another single – “Baby Sweet” featuring Timaya – has his numerous fans across the country almost bursting in anticipation. “You can’t blame me for being so expectant,” said one of his Lagos fans recently. “The fun I had with the brilliant beat and the groovy melody of Shakara tells me SamCole is a sure bet anytime.”

With a smile, SamCole responds, “He is spot on. We’re going higher and higher", such is the irresistible charm, confidence and versatile talent of the latest boy wonder to hit the industry.
"Baby Sweet has even more dance and such a great rhythm to it, that one cannot help but move in tune to the beat, having fun all the way", an industry heavy weight was quoted to have said.
But while he gets people moving to the beat, the lyrics of this talented musician, whose popularity is growing by the day, go deep, beyond the trivial. Hear him: “My music is African, it is Nigerian, it is fun-filled, but because I care about what is happening around me, I infuse my lyrics with something I hope can help as many people as possible, with life's challenges”

This keyboard-playing graduate of University of Benin has been featured in a good number of entertainment magazines, including City People, The Core, The Observer and High Society. He has had over 100,000 views and over a thousand likes on YouTube and has over five thousand followers and 12,500 likes on Twitter. His debut single “Shakara”, had over 100,000 downloads in the first few weeks of its release.

SamCole started his music career in the church at the age of nine. He has sung before large congregations at ground-spilling Christian conventions and was 1 st Runner-Up at the MTN and You Jam 2009. He is a God-loving showbiz personality who is comfortable with his understanding of the role of entertainment in human life. “My influences are John Legend and Banky W,” he says. “I have also learnt from the admirable work of artists like Fela, Dbanj, Timaya, P-Square, Neyo, and Faze.
The music of this thrilling artist, who is signed with Effamelodosa Records and who hopes to one day showcase the best of African music to the world

20 comments:

Neks said...

Oh my God, my area boy before before, Sam if you read this na " SP" Arala. congrats.

Unknown said...

Is he related to e dreamz? "Mr no doubt" de look alike

Unknown said...

Cool

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Unknown said...

Samcole, the number you are trying to call is not available at the moment, pls try again later.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Anonymous said...

Am in need of relationship interested lady. 4rm south west region should add me. 25fc1101 or whatsp +23481417967

Anonymous said...

I love butterfly costume. Ashanti, nicki, queen bey and my love RIRI killed it. Perry looks sweet and as of those looking like lucifer and its advocates , please I jump and pass. Lady Gaga I feel ur creepy nature and khloe u look lovely. I love halloween and for those of u that label people u wen u can't even create anything . I say fuck u all.!!! Hahahahaha yeah what?? I said it fuck yo'all. ******QUEENMAYA******

Anonymous said...

I love butterfly costume. Ashanti, nicki, queen bey and my love RIRI killed it. Perry looks sweet and as of those looking like lucifer and its advocates , please I jump and pass. Lady Gaga I feel ur creepy nature and khloe u look lovely. I love halloween and for those of u that label people u wen u can't even create anything . I say fuck u all.!!! Hahahahaha yeah what?? I said it fuck yo'all. ******QUEENMAYA******

Unknown said...

Queen Bey, ashanti, khloe , perry, Nicki and my love RIRI you all killed it and I can't stop loving halloween. Lady gaga and those that look like lucifer's advocates I jump yo"all and pass. Halloween all the way........ And as for haters kiss their ass cuz one thing is for sure. The are the rich motherf**kers. *****QUEENMAYA*****

Unknown said...

Queen Bey, ashanti, khloe , perry, Nicki and my love RIRI you all killed it and I can't stop loving halloween. Lady gaga and those that look like lucifer's advocates I jump yo"all and pass. Halloween all the way........ And as for haters kiss their ass cuz one thing is for sure. The are the rich motherf**kers. *****QUEENMAYA*****

Unknown said...

nice one..i like the beat...


#GodblessNigeria

Oscu Uhunamure said...

Kudos bruv....see ya @ †Ñ’ξ very top











#LIB brand ambassador

Anonymous said...

My guy u are good to go. . Thumb up. .

South Africa female House thief Stripped naked and Disgraced by Victim’s Mum and Daughter...+18 watch the video..... HERE

snowflix said...

D song try sha #onelovefromSnow#

Subomi said...

nice tune

egbuna said...

Samcole my guy congratulations, you are getting there gradually.

Anonymous said...

So, this is how my choir master decided to serve God... Hmmmm... Ur reward awaits u accordingly.

Efe. said...

Woooooooow. Samcole and timaya dis time around??? My oh my!!! I just can't wait to listen to dis track. Samcole u rock big time. Kudos bro! Keep d groove on.

osaretin said...

christian man/woman...holy mary/holy josef...this is not a church service or gathering were u teach people the bible.. this is linda ikeji ,incase u are so dumb let me remind you...you folishness should have told you to go on TBN new to broadcast samcole there,you are now God dat has judged him...you would also recieve your foolish/amebo reward accordingly...you need holy water to wash ur filty hands and mouth,fool..

olu said...

so you use anonymous to say "my choir master"...?you must be a church demon.... and a despirate one for that matter...i see u are really samcole's enemy...pls samcole know your friends..someone like this can kill you..so watch your back bro

felix said...

@anonymus,u such a fool..why some people get bad belle like dis..smh..some one is got a talent and decided to step up bigger now some gud for nothin choir member is insultin.niga get a life and be happy for ur brother..badbelle go kill u..@samcole nice one bro..u killed it..frm the rythm to the lyrics..everythin sank on the beat..timaya did well too..bigger u i pray bro..pls when is the video comin out.

Recent Posts