Airtel

Gidi Up

Gidi Up

Friday, December 28, 2012

Fire at Ex-President Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion

A section of ex-president Obasanjo's hilltop mansion in Abeokuta, which was used as an office, was gutted by fire yesterday Thursday December 27th.

Obasanjo was not home when the fire started around 4pm yesterday but his wife, children and grandchildren were home. They were quickly evacuated from the building. The inferno, which destroyed computers, office appliances and furniture, was said to have have been caused by an electrical fault.

The fire spread to other parts of the building and even affected Obasanjo's bedroom. It was eventually put out by the state Fire Service.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Sowie oh baba iyabo! A o ni ri iru e mo o. Haters oya let the comments roll in. Nemesis abi? Lol.
Ps. Linda but u carry last for this one ooooo. *hands u Lastma uniform*

Anonymous said...

Chai, what is happening? Karma i guess. Hhmmm

BLOGLORD said...

he built the 'mansion' on a hill-top so that he can look down on the people of Ogun state. u know that thing of "am on top y'all"
well...he still has a lot of money from his loot to replace items lost.
next!!!

Naijadude said...

I believe the Election rigging manual dint get burnt also.





Anonymous said...

Lastma

justlikeme@live.com said...

He was cooking juju and jazz up there. Thats how it happened oh! I am sure of it.... The jazz exploded and caught fire but he used juju to quickly put it off again before the thing comot for wetin hand go handle ;)

Naija una too much, i sip my coffee jeje

Olamide said...

Eh yah! We should really be careful in this harmattan season.

adorable dammie said...

Thank God for no life is lost.

Anonymous said...

'I wonder what this man is doing with the number of rooms in this building. How many will he sleep in a day? How many people live with him? This is just the reason why corruption is high in the land. People accumulating what they don't need'.

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

Thanks God no lives were lost, it could have been way worst.

mulikbell said...

You are just simple and inspiring to me. Keep it up Sis

Anonymous said...

Baba oooo na u be boss nofin dey happen all that is lost will be recovered

Anonymous said...

God is catching them one by one

Queen Bee said...

Baba Iyabo,thank God ur family is ok....as for u,I hope something is not after u already!
U can just enter canaan land for some prayer session with Oyedepo,God can change tings!

Anonymous said...

God of Elijah, please we need more of your fire come 2013. And please, let if be directed to the people who stole the public funds for their selfish reason. Do I hear a big amen?

Anonymous said...

It be directed*

Anonymous said...

What an ugly ass house. Over-sized and without style. The whole thing should have burnt down.

vs quare said...

Baba Iyabo plz take heart we know it,s painful.

Yomslaw said...

Election Rigging Manual . . . . LMFAO°˚˚˚°º°˚˚˚°º​

Anonymous said...

Won sese bere.Gbogbo eni ti ko ba je ki awa omo Nigeria ni isinmi,Olorun ko ni fun won ni isinmi.Linda ma binu o.O ka mi Lara ni o

palo said...

My thoughts exactly, looks like a prison, mtscheew

xoxotop said...

Hmm...is this karma or what? God you know best!

Anonymous said...

from one sad tale to Anoda, may b its pay back time for dz Thiefs! We have in nigeria. D rest should take note, if u papa is one of dem, berra start doing ur confession now..

Anonymous said...

I personally think karma is catching up with these politicians. If we cant stand up and do what they did in Ghana God is helping us eradicate them.

halley keys said...

Hell yeah,its karma

Anonymous said...

True talk it pay back time indeed but we might not be too sure because it can be a set up