The New Ultimo Extreme Cleavage bra | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 15 October 2010

The New Ultimo Extreme Cleavage bra

Next breast thing: The Ultimo bra, £24, achieves a natural look, creating the illusion of real breast tissue
Ultimo OMG Extreme Cleavage bra has unveiled the latest in breast-enhancing lingerie. A new bra that brings together the 'lift' technology' and silicone gel - adding a minimum of two cup sizes.

The secret to this new Ultimo bra is that not only does it lift and add volume, but it moves like real breasts thanks to the patented Grade-A silicone within the cup.


This is the only bra in the world to use the same silicone used in surgical breast enhancement


Ultimo’s OMG bra used foam, water and air to achieve a natural look to create the illusion of real breast tissue. The bra moulds sensitively around the breast and mimics the same movement as breast ligaments. There's no other bra like this in the market.

I want one!
*cough*

9 comments:

SOLA said...

I want! And in it's about N4k too... I want I want

SOLA said...

or about .......N6000.... still I want!

ONYE K said...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I CAN HELP YOU LINDA OR ANYONE ORDER THE BRAS. AM BASED IN THE UK BUT WILL BE COMING TO NAIJA MID NOVEMBER, IF YOUR INTERESTED CONTACT ME WITH YOUR DETAILS.
THE BRA IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL,IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE PACKET, SIMPLE! I HAVE 2!!!

ONYEKOKO@YAHOO.CO.UK
REGARDS,
ONYE

Anonymous said...

i want one too

chichiluv said...

Thank God for natural endowment o, if I wore that I couldn't breathe lol! Nah, I'm good with my 34G, thank you very much. WHOOOOPPPP where my busty girls at?! LOL

jobsfornaija said...

i want it oh.

blush said...

Lol @ chichiluv. 34G?? U r ENDOWED!

JUST BEING ME said...

wow!....me likely!...but can't afford....*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hei, i have been wearing it since i was 16. Naija na wa for una o. LOL!

Recent Posts