Kanu Nwankwo not part of IBB for President Campaign | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 14 October 2010

Kanu Nwankwo not part of IBB for President Campaign

"How can anybody claim I have joined Babangida campaign train? It's all rubbish and laughable. I am not a politician and I have not endorsed anybody for any election. I am a professional footballer with a with reputation and I cherish my image so much. I'm not campaigning for any politician." Kanu Nwankwo tells Foluso Samuel of Encomium mag

3 comments:

blush said...

Correct somebody

JUST BEING ME said...

Ha! thought as much!...& people were just castigating him then...like i said before, it is his RIGHT to vote for anybody he likes PERIOD!

skankmypeaceofmind said...

whatever

Recent Posts