"My hair is just crazy" Kylie Jener shows off her natural hair after ditching the wig | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 6 May 2017

"My hair is just crazy" Kylie Jener shows off her natural hair after ditching the wig

We are used to seeing Kylie Jenner with very long, waist-length, raven hair but it's mostly her wearing a wig. The 19-year-old reality star has decided to show us her natural hair. She flaunted her hair on Snapchat while saying "My hair is just crazy". It was wound up in a bun while a lot of baby hair spilled down her forehead and nape. More photos after the cut.



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything about kylie should make a news headline? Even if she shit for toilet? Linda biko take it easy on her, we've seen enough of her..

Anonymous said...

I agree with you my dear.
Linda can be so obsessive with rubish most times.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... small girl

Anonymous said...

Thank you for speaking my mind.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Kylie

Unknown said...

Linda envying Kylie since 1900, period

Unknown said...

Seen

uniquechic said...

ds is a very baselessvery news linda spare us ds absurdities from time to time.
so if u loosen ur weaves, wigs or braids its somethg to talk about!!!!

junia said...

Even Nnenna can jealous 4 federal besides Kylie looks so beautiful n young here

Emeka Izuogu said...

Kylie fine gal

Anonymous said...

I need cash urgently so I want to exchange my 100tbc for 50k, if you are interested contact me on whatsapp 09024360475 or call

Anonymous said...

Who force you to open the post. Mteeeww

Unknown said...

hmm
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Recent Posts