Drug dealers cut off teenager's ear and forced him to eat it in Live stream video (graphic video) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 6 May 2017

Drug dealers cut off teenager's ear and forced him to eat it in Live stream video (graphic video)

A disturbing new video has been shared on Brazilian social media, showing a suspected snitch being dealt with by drug dealers. In the video, they cut his ear while he tried not to scream out in pain. He was later given his ear to eat.

The entire process was livestreamed. When they were done with the first ear, they went to the second and repeated the same process. The teenager is one of the lucky ones, as drug dealers are known to torture then kill snitches. He was allowed to leave alive, thankfully. Go here to see the video video

8 comments:

Unknown said...

May God have mercy

uniquechic said...

God forbid!!! Jesus wia r u pls send fire to ds ppl.
I have learnt my lesson not to be tempted to open such videos..I threw up all ova myself..

Anonymous said...

I need cash urgently so I want to exchange my 100tbc for 50k, if you are interested contact me on whatsapp 09024360475 or call

Unknown said...

I can't watch it.

Unknown said...

WTF!!
The urgency to quickly review my temporary vocation as a 'whistler' with immediate alacrity has become paramount in view of this gruesome medieval treatment unleashed on a fellow Comrade.

Now in go 'ear' word. Lol.

Unknown said...

WTF!!
The urgency to quickly review my temporary vocation as a 'whistler' with immediate alacrity has become paramount in view of this gruesome medieval treatment unleashed on a fellow Comrade.

Now in go 'ear' word. Lol.

Finest said...

I'm dead already. Gosh!!!

prince said...

What a sight, but serves as a lesson to those having dealings with drugs groups, cultists and bad guys company for river swallows the person whose legs it sees

Recent Posts