Oil and Gas businsess: Hope not hype | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Oil and Gas businsess: Hope not hype

This is an advertorial. Read below...
Dear friend, “Wait”…before you say “I told you so”, you didn’t respond to our last open Oil and Gas business launch opportunity. But meet Mr. Timothy Anike who did and here’s his true story on how he lost his job and why this message will be the most lucrative article you’ll ever read here today
The True Story: Why I’m So Grateful I Lost My Job in May 2014

I recall vividly when I lost my job in May 2014. I lost my job because I was not from a certain tribe. That was a huge kick in the guts. There’s no two ways about it: Losing your job is hard. Whether it has everything to do with your performance, or nothing at all, it’s still hard.


 For your sake, I hope you have never felt this way before. But something tells me you can definitely relate. Fear, desperation…you name it…all the bad feelings set in. I was lost especially given the fact that it's difficult to get a new job regardless of who you know (that's how bad it is).



You keep hearing "Sorry bro, I'll look out for something. Once I hear there's an opening I'll let you know." Hmmm," Once I hear there's an opening indeed", I told myself. Then I told myself the truth: “If you ever bank your hopes on that line, then you are the biggest joker of the century." Now that was one hard truth I told myself! Then regret and blame set in.



I crucified myself for not taking the opportunities that came my way while I was still working like the Oil and Gas business opportunity here.





Haha, it was like Robert Kiyosaki reminded me of his words that; there's NEVER anything like Job Security. He kept appealing to my mind and heart, “Get an alternative source of income and free yourself of impending financial doom." I didn't listen!





Well, it was like God wanted to give me that second chance he had always presented before me when I was basking in the euphoria of my N250k/month job…(so poor as I look back at it today).


Well while living in my desperation and hopelessness, a friend sent me an email.
Yes a mentor. His name: Mr. Joe Okoro. He is one of the foremost and wealthiest Infopreneurs in Nigeria just like Mrs. Onome Maureen.

Hmmm, Onome Maureen, the female fighter that fires up on all cylinders business-wise. By the way I knew Onome even before this Oil and gas business opportunity came my way but I never even knew she was part of it.

I’m referring to the one here at http://www.myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm
Well back to the mail Joe sent me. It not only saved my life but transformed it. It was a mail on how a USA based Oil & Gas company was investing in the Nigeria Oil & Gas industry to help desiring Nigerians make either a supplemental, substantial or life-changing income.


I wondered what it could be but anyways that was the least of my worries. I was more interested in getting my life back than worry what such a promising business opportunity could be. My dad had eye issues, my dear loving and ever-encouraging mother was battling with diabetes. My kid brother needed to continue in school.


All on me! I didn't ask to be the firstborn. Funny enough when I found myself in this awkward, penniless, hopeless situation I asked myself again why I was the firstborn.

Well after reading the email message, I thought to myself only the BIG guns could ever get into the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. You needed to be either already “made” or be a celebrity like Psquare or Kcee but I was WRONG. 





Little did I know that with just an investment capital of N35,000  - N140,000 I could make more than Five TIMES my previous N250,000 salary in a few months. “SCAM”…”HYPE” I can imagine you saying. Well, I did say that “BEWARE: This message could all be Hype on the Oil & Gas business UNTIL You take a Second Look” at it here ==> http://www.myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


PROOFS Do NOT Lie and you will see LIVE proofs below.

Well I arranged to attend the Oil and Gas business launch at Lagos all the way from Abuja. I recall I was to pay N10,000 to get in for the business launch but the guy who happened to be my mentor, Joe Okoro negotiated a discount for me and so I ended up paying N7,500.


By the way, I hear you can get a “BETTER DISCOUNT” today to attend the Business Launch at either Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan, Aba, Uyo, Warri, or Calabar THIS weekend ONLY (Saturday and Sunday) at it ==> http://www.myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


I met Mr. Joke Enaks via Mrs. Onome Maureen who bared it all on the Oil and Gas business in a professional but thought-provoking fashion…stating exactly what anyone stood to gain from it.


He revealed how that it’s now possible for anybody, including you, to take advantage of a Brand New, Government-Approved way to do business in the petroleum sector which requires...

- No experience,
- No certificate,
- No huge start-up capital,
- No gender discrimination,
- No god father,
- Won't take much of your time,
- Does NOT require selling,


Remember I just lost my job two months earlier and like you I was filled with thoughts of all this was scam, hype and all what nots. I usually sized up presenters in any workshop or seminar and I know it’s none of your business but I can still remember vividly as though it were yesterday…because it was this very Oil and gas business launch that TRANSFORMED my life and my finances.

On that day, Mr. Joke was clad in a double-breasted blazer with a black pair of pants (Brit: Trousers) and a pair of mirrored black shoes. Oh trust me, he exuded opulence. I speak this way because if you can’t show me that after 17months of your life at something you've got nothing to show for it, then what's the promise that I'd get there?


Well I didn't take Mr. Joke's words when he said he made over N3.5Million per month as at June 2014.  You can see the VIDEO proofs as he logs into his Zenith bank account here at http://www.myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


Since I was jobless I decided to seize this opportunity and TODAY I am soooo grateful I lost my job because…


PROOFS Do NOT LIE!

1. I’ve made my First N357,000 After Just ONE Month of Starting My Oil & Gas Business

First, I feel very uncomfortable sharing this here. I'm not sharing this to brag or "convince" (ugh! I hate that word!) anyone, but I share it because it's a milestone in my career as I never made this in 5years of paid employment or doing anything else in any single month.


And so after the launch, I made the decision to start my own GLOBAL Oil and gas business and just after one month, I was paid N357,000 from some oil deals I did. Trust me it wasn't easy but just as one of the motivational videos I watched on Youtube put it, "You’ve gonna have to want to succeed like you want to breathe." This was my last hope I was jobless.


I know, sounds too good to be true, right? Well, not just me but meet several others who have made a nice paycheck from this business ==> http://www.myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


2. This business has made me a Millionaire just after Five months

Abraham Lincoln taught me that “if given an axe to cut down a tree in 6hrs, he would use the first 4hrs to sharpen the axe and use the last 2 hrs to cut down the tree”. And I did just that and took advantage of one of the two major options of doing the business; it was rough at the beginning.

For two whole weeks I sat down and went through my training provided by Mr. Joke Enaks team and the US Oil and Gas company. Enough said. Now PROOFS.


- January 2015 Income from Oil and Gas: $8905.88. Now do the maths and multiply by the current exchange rate. I was paid directly N1.69 Million into my Nigerian bank account in Naira. $8905.88 X N190 = N1.69 Million 


This was just after 6 months of starting my business and taking responsibility for my life and NOT giving any boss that right. See my blackberry screenshot below:


3. From this Oil and Gas business I am now building my first rented apartments

This was something I could only dream about but now come true after losing my job and taking advantage of this Oil and gas business opportunity.



It’s almost unbelievable all I’ve achieved in about 9 months from this Oil and Gas business that my job couldn’t do for me in the last five years.


I’m aware that some people reading this will say this is one of those things… hype …scam. But thank God when I lost my job I didn’t make that mistake even though the thoughts came, maybe my story would have been different today.

Thanks to Mr. Joe Okoro, Mr. Joke Enaks and Mrs. Onome Maureen
Best regards,
Mr. Timothy Anike
Abuja. Nigeria


Wow…a long read I know. Well Mr. Timothy is one of the many hundreds we have helped. Now, this is for real and its okay to doubt…but you must think like a champion. The lifestyle of a champion is that they keep *trying*.


What if you actually went to our website at http://myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm, you attended our business launch and it turned out to be the best financial decision you’ve made this year or in a lifetime. How are you going to feel about it?


Well in the next 3 -5 years from today, we’re going to have more regrets for the things we didn’t attempt to start than the things we actually started but failed.


So you’ve got to think like a champion and attend this Oil & Gas business launch. See full details about it and how to reserve your seat at http://myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


Guess what? It all started with a DECISION and a little financial capital of between N35,000 – N140,000. We never imagined that a token capital + hard work + commitment + persistence would be the success recipe for a positive lifestyle change with benefits which include:

- Weekly income
- Monthly income
- Monthly Car allowances
- Paid vacations abroad
- International recognitions
- 25% commissions etc



If you're ready to make a decision to take charge of your future, earning a six to seven figure income, then we are ready to work with you…take you by the hand, working with you to help you build your income from month 1 to month 2 and by the 12th month an average income of N10 million Naira.


Well, here are real life examples of people we have already helped at http://myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm


And O… Our phone number is at the website link below just in case you want to speak with us.

But you must book a calling appointment with me first by sending a Text message with your Name + Reserve-DL-Oil + Your WHATSAPP Number + Your GSM number to book a seat or speak with me or attend our business briefing on 0803 930 7316 or +234803 930 7316

Here’s a more detailed explanation on the Oil & Gas business opportunity at http://myvirtualpetrolstation.com/dalin.htm

Cheers,
Your Friends – Mr. Joke Enaks and Mrs. Onome Maureen

66 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good

Davido's driver said...

Too long, let me print. Lindaobserve

TAMARA SPLASH said...

Linda u don't expect me to read all these? Too long

Unknown said...

Too long.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm??? Issokay, I shall think about it. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm??? Issokay, I shall think about it. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm??? Issokay, I shall think about it. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm??? Issokay, I shall think about it. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm??? Issokay, I shall think about it. Linda take note!

Blog It With Olivia said...

That's cool

tinashee_ said...

Linda! You can write a book with all this info! I didnt even read a word!

MADE IN NIGERIA said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, too good 2 be true

Anonymous said...

Story for the Gods

Unknown said...

Soory Linda will finish d reading 2marow

Unknown said...

Lol

* * * Linda's 1st Daughter * * *

Anonymous said...

Scammers. Run

Anonymous said...

Linda start d oil biz first and come back to testify. At least ur readers wld believe u more. #140k no b small money dese days o. God help us

Unknown said...

Scam o

Tendency oby said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm I hope ℓ̊S̶̲̥̅ not scam. ℓ̊S̶̲̥̅ good to give a try

smscenturion said...

I must believe this, so what should i do to make my billions too. is a true life story. meanwhile
.
.
Get free bulk SMS credits at smscenturion.com Registration is free.

Unknown said...

Dis is great, and lovely as long as its for real.

midimide said...

I believe there should be some form of honour when advertising, Linda Ikeji this advert is obviously fraudulent and you know it. Yet you put it up on your site.
I am very disappointed! :(

Anonymous said...

Am disturbed at the length people will go to scam others, more so that Linda would believe this and post this? Linda be careful as so many people look up to u and just for the fact that they r seeing this advert in ur blog, they sheepishly believe it to be genuine. Linda u have made a name for yourself in blogging and some enterpreneural avenues, that doesn't make u an authority in Oil&Gas or some other sectors. Am just concerned that's all, especially as I know this is fake. Take a close look at the three name mentioned. They kept reiterating Oil&Gas business. What is Oil&Gas business? Are they engineers, geophysicist? What process do they know from exploration and finally to production and completion? Or are they talking about downstream sector, marketing? And one is to make 350k or more per month. I laugh in Spanish. Back to the write up, the guy said he was paid previously 250k before being sacked, I would expect someone with that kind of salary, let's be real peeps, to have some level of intelligence, so am a bit disappointed that in his write up he mentioned as not knowing how to get about doing the 'Oil&Gas' business, that he is not psquare or kcee. Got me wondering how his celebrities in music could be used as a yardstick in connection with oil&gas. Is it that he could not find one single person in the oil&gas to use?? Even my granny in the villa knows about alakija, adetola et al. Still on his celebrity matter, the best he could do was psquare and kcee? I can understand psquare but kcee??? The guy just fall my hand. I tell some of my friends the kind of people u associate with or look up to, shows ur level of intelligence. So def a question mark on his 250k previous salary.
I implore on u guys not to fall for this, am talking out of experience. The best I think is all this 'forever living products' network marketing and just a few others. ( I don't do any, in case u r wondering).
Their game is to get you to start. The first 3 to 6 months they will pay u oo, but after that, by then u must have relaxed and prolly changed ur lifestyle and think u r in money for life, invested and have ur family and friends investing and being in ur chain. Boom! They disappear. You try to find Mrs. Onome who? Mr. Joke who? Fictitious names. Even go their houses and website nothing for you. That's when you will pray u had never read this advert on Linda's blog.

My two cents.

Btw, am a chemical engineer and I have been active in the Oil&Gas space for close to a decade now.

Bubbles... 2BOR

Manuel Kunmi said...

I hear you ooooo Mr oga.... am happy for you...... still seems too too good to be true....... God bless your continual hustle in the oil business

Unknown said...

D money is too much for fresh graduate like me....wish is 10k

Unknown said...

Its ok

Linda cogitate

Anonymous said...

419!!!

Anonymous said...

Another Ponzi scheme. I lost N2m to wonderbank in 2007. Im not interested. Whatever is too good to be true is too good to be true

Anonymous said...

The whole story is convoluted and hydraheaded. Take it with a pinch of salt. The EFCC needs to fish out this joker with fake names and data.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 10:20 PM. Dont be daft.

Anonymous said...

Money doubling thieves

Anonymous said...

U so correct dear..nd again y wud someone b bearing mr Timothy anike. Nawa ds Nigeria sef..linda please don't let him spoil your name oo

Anonymous said...

Don't mind her. I hope she doesn't learn the hard way that a good name is better than riches. Now am going to be taking anything in this blog with a pinch of salt

Unchained said...

Scam.!!!!!! Its just a Pity some people will still fall for it.

Anonymous said...

Well after reading d long sermon by our oil n gas expert I leant one or two tinz. i.e. Any tin we find ourselves doing its important to be hard working, persistent n strong even if na chin chin u de sell.

However for d oil n gas crap I jus c d hustle as repackaged yahoo.

-kelox

AMIJEZ said...

scam. oil companies are down sizing already,Elf petroleum as an example and you're making it as an individual. linda pls dnt fall for this cheap advert cos many pple look up to you.

Anonymous said...

Please stop preying on the poor. People do not be blind sighted by greed. You will only have yourselves to blame

matt said...

sounds so good and so true - http://greenhealthyfarm.blogspot.com/2015/04/facts-about-fish-farming-as-profitable.html

Anonymous said...

not discouraging people from taking this risk. No pain no gain. But yhis just sounds like coporate scam.linda you really need to first investigate the authenticity of such ads as they involve people and money. This guy didnt mention one thing about what exactly they do. His write up os not consistent and how can a man be named mr joke. Joke is a ladies name. Im young and own a oil and gas servicing company involved in qualiyquality assurance. This guy just kept saying how successful the business iS. dont be fooled people. Work hard and avoid such scammers in suites.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how NOSPETCO scammed everyone! Be warned!

Unknown said...

Shut up stupid!!! I know the man personally, av seen his proof one on one...n for Linda to put this up, she knows its real...stop misleading folks with ur lies!!

Anonymous said...

I am a chemical engineer too, but u just lied n lied!!! If u dont buy into it, move on.
Am glad u said dey pay, so if its a scam n u recover ur capital, is it still scam??
Most of u read to pick holes.
God forbid pple like u.

Lekan said...

This is for real guys! It's ok to be skeptical but only FOOLS doubts PROOFS! This Oil & Gas Business is an opportunity to change your life. I'm already a partner in it and I can testify that it really works. Don't miss it!

Anonymous said...

CHAl who's ths anon 10:20,ur head ls there for sure
Ths fls lyk a lie.all thos useless marketting

Unknown said...

Anon...10:20pm.....God bless you for ur writeup...so so true

Unknown said...

Some of them could be true though.
Ti obirin ko ba dan ile oko meji wo ko le mo eyi ti oda ju.
Judge wisely!

Subomi said...

Just read half way and in my head I'm already saying: YEAH................................RIGHT

Unknown said...

Good business, if its nor scam

Anonymous said...

http://www.nairaland.com/2188966/onome-maureen-defraud-us-name
Linda post my comment let these fraudsters be exposed!

Anonymous said...

DEAR LIBERS USE GOOGLE TO INVESTIGATE THESE FAKE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T EXIST. BE VERY CAREFUL

Richie said...

Am sorry for the sorry ass peeps that doubt this.....buh am also happy cos u dnt force people to change their lives, it's their own choice...to those who think they might have their future from this, I advice u call immediately but for the doubters, just Google the names of the persons u saw on the post and find out for urselves....thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Some of these people saying it's for real are liars and they are part of dis scam group. These people don't operate alone, they fix members in to make positive comments to further convince u. Run!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.nairaland.com/2188966/onome-maureen-defraud-us-name

Anonymous said...

@ Anon April 22, 2015 at 10:20 PM

What do you know about Oil and gas and who does it and HOW they do it? You ignoramus.

You said celebrities are not into Oil and gas business? Sorry to burst your bubble. See

1. Psquare: http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2013/03/p-square-goes-into-oil-business.html

2. See Kcee: http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2013/09/singer-kcee-goes-into-oil-business.html

3. See Don Jazzy: http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2014/10/don-jazzys-mavin-energy-now-in-business.html

And: http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2013/01/don-jazzy-and-younger-brother-set-up.html


IDIAT!

tackle said...

Mr Anonymous,your folly lies in your lack of understanding. The Oil & Gas biz mentioned here does not in anyway involve the sale of any petroleum product.

In fact it has a lot to do with helping both individuals and organizations to save fuel and prolong the lives of their machineries' engine thru improving its performance.

Moreso you opined that at best it's FLP(Forever Living Product), let me ask you: what has a food supplement company got.to do with oil & gas.

Once more you have unearthed your moronic tendencies. you think that by your being verbose you're nailing it. Too bad! More feathers to your cap for your ineptitude

tackle said...

Dear Vicky leave them. If they say yes scam I get paid,if they say it's too good to be true I still get paid, if they give it a thought and join we get paid If they don't I still get paid.

tackle said...

Mr Chemical Engineer why are you afraid to mention your name. Why r you acting like a wimp. The name is Ejoke Enaks from Delta State(na mumu you be)

Check his Facebook ID Anike Timothy on Facebook and also check his Oil & Gas facebook page named www.facebook.com/theoilgasproject

Kai morons still exist. Too bad.

tackle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tackle said...

Hey Tolu I'm interested in that fish farming stuff. Plz can you email me at timothy.anike@gmail.com

Gracias

Anonymous said...

Please people, these people are fraudster. Avoid onome Maureen. They need to need reported to the right authority before they defraud the next victim.

tackle said...

Mr Ponzi scheme, you lost N2m because you're a very greedy person. You never even took your time to investigate the business you wanted to invest in. Truth remains that nobody scammed you instead you scammed yourself because if you took time to consider what you were going into, you wldnt have been such a moron.

tackle said...

Mr Hydra, your problem is that you don't even know where and how to insert your words so they could make some meaning. Convoluted indeed. Kai Nigerians. people like you are the reason this nation is not moving forward. Speaking too many grammar, making little sense.

tackle said...

Amijez what you don't know is obviously greater than you are. That's why you will never understand it if it's not explained to you.

You think this biz is about selling petroleum products? Hahahaha. Kai how so little you know and how so myopic your brain can be.

Wise ones ask questions to ascertain how genuine the biz is. Foolish ones vituperate shit from their shitty buccal cavity. It's been taken away from y'all.

He doesn't even know that even downsizing in the oil & gas industry has got absolutely nothing to do with it. Mumu.

Search2 said...

Hi,
It is really a good business.

We are leading suppliers of various types of gas like LPG Gas,LP Gas,Gas Bottles,Gas Cylinder

New Generation Idea Community said...

Hi don't let yourself to be fooled by those selling fake oil&gas products, they are really fraudsters be wise. If actually the musicians they mentioned are into oil&gas business, I think the musicians themselves are in better position to advertise their products and services. So don't be fooled. And a point of note, they are scrupulously impersonating Linda Ikeji's blog, so beware that's not the real Linda Ikeji's blog. Linda cannot stoop so low to accept such outrageous fraudulent writing and post it on her famous blog. This is the handiwork of desperdos. RUN FAST!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome Richie

Recent Posts