Charly Boy plans concert for late father | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 5 May 2014

Charly Boy plans concert for late father

Charly Boy says he plans to hold a concert in memory of his late father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, who passed on yesterday Maay 4th. He said the concert, which will be put together to celebrate the life of his father, would feature artists like D'banj and Terry G.
Speaking with sympathizers at his residence in Abuja, Charly Boy said no one should weep for his late father "They should join in celebrating a life well lived.” also went down memory lane on his relationship with his father
"My father was a good and great man, though we did not start off well because in the beginning he always felt I was too rascal. I did not obey orders and I got tired of his rules, regulations and restrictions so it was important that I go my own way. I thank God I did that because at long last since the past 25 years. I won the kind of respect I deserved from the man who thought that the direction I took was a wrong move. For the past 25 years, we bonded and I am proud to have had a father like him" he said.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmn dats good of him, rest in peace papa

Unknown said...

Linda am first to comment o

Mr_SouL Get Naija Twitter/IG followers/7AB109CB said...

Oga Charley ... Pick me! Pick me...I can sing n dance very well

onye nsogbu said...

hian!!! charlie, which ways na?

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

How heartwarming! Such moments with your late dad for the last 25 years can't be seen as ephemeral at all. Nice one you guys made good use of the last 25 years. Charles is a votary of his dad, that's lovely!

Anonymous said...

Dats kul oo,wishin u d best concert eva,may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Anonymous said...

Nice one #bright bravo#

Debbie Chelsea said...

Lindodo *Piers Morgan* tweeted some hours ago,about d #BringBackOurGirls...he even mentioned *Obama n David cameron* dat dey shuld do sumtin ...

Anonymous said...

he is worth celebrating. nice of charly.










Four hours a week can make you good pay online. see how. click here.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Christ the King college will miss one of her great products.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Eugenia Ekeji said...

Rest in peace papa.

APPLE said...

I hope this is not about money?? Everything nah business for this guy! May his soul rest in peace.

Amarachukwu. said...

RIP sir.

Anonymous said...

Rip,papa charley!

Anonymous said...

this nigga will milk anything for publicity even his fathers death

Unknown said...

Why not gospel artists? Its an after life celebration and you still wannu knack your papa akpako? I hate songs with awful lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Why? Have u forgotten your insults to the same countries when u passed the anti-gay lay. U made the bed, lie on it. Meanwhile, let me get some popcorn.

Unknown said...

PC is this really you?????

Unknown said...

Oputa! Oputa! Oputa!. RIP papa.

Anonymous said...

RIP ! ---- D Moon!

ary said...

Saying good bye with music.

Anonymous said...

I just have too comment prince charmming I miss u pls welcome back and don't go away again cos I think u do put smile on people face

Anonymous said...

PC hmmm were u dey since na

Eazy ee said...

Thank God 4 ur dad' mr charly.
The Legendary,Oputa'
Gud rest SIR.

Unknown said...

RIP papa Oputa

Eazy ee said...

Thank God 4 ur dad Mr charly
Legendary oputa.
Rest in peace SIR
9ja loves

JOYCHY said...

Rest In Peace sir........

Anonymous said...

Go in peace

Unknown said...

RIP papa

Recent Posts