BasketMouth is Face of Dana Air | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 25 August 2011

BasketMouth is Face of Dana Air

The comedian recently signed a classified one year deal as the face of Dana airline. Basketmouth is thrilled about the deal:
I feel good about it, I am still surprised about it though, that is one aspect of the industry I never knew I could invade.When I got the mail from Dana, I was overwhelmed as it was about the same time I got the mail from MTV Base to host the Big Friday Show amongst other things that came through. It has been a good year.
For me Linda, it's been a crazy day. Very hectic. Sorry my news is coming late. I have a terrible headache, I should be sleeping, but I got to blog...

You're blabbing Linda, get off this post
OK

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

weldone

Anonymous said...

Weldone B.MOUTH

Hairaytai said...

Ride on B.mouth,God is on ur side!

galore said...

@Linda sorry ooooo.............aabeg rest well so that you go help us carry Mercy Johnson news on Saturday.............@Linda sorry ooooo.............aabeg rest well so that you go help us carry Mercy Johnson news on Saturday.............

kkdlegend said...

@linda get well soon ok i need u alive lol, @basket mouth face of dana congrates bt u are ugly man, why ur face .they should hav used ur teeth lolzz .

The Scribe said...

Smells like ur technological challenge has been solved...great work you are doing there..more Grace.....and to BM....better is yet to come...

Anonymous said...

IF he is the face of Dana Airlines, are they expecting all their planes to crash?

Anonymous said...

@ Anon 10:02 Exactly my thoughts! Basketmouth Face of Dana LMAO!!!! Congrats anyway thank God@ Anon 10:02 Exactly my thoughts! Basketmouth Face of Dana LMAO!!!! Congrats anyway thank God

Anonymous said...

i no go enter dana air agn b dat, basket mouth is a brilliant comedian but outrageously ugly!phew!he looks like E.T! LWKMD!

Anonymous said...

another useless deal. these local celebrities wil not make me but into a product just because their face or name is tied to it. how about spend the money on improving the product itself and customer service and it will sell itself. when did nigeria start doing all this rubbish? so its the poor or hardworking consumer that will pay good money for their product meanwhile the like of basketmouth will be fying everywhere for free just because what? how does that even make sense?

Demi

Recent Posts