Photos: Danish man who rode a bicycle from Denmark to Nigeria received in Calabar | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Photos: Danish man who rode a bicycle from Denmark to Nigeria received in Calabar

26 year old Danish man, Sunnel Thuesem, a bicyclist, was warmly received by some Cross Rivers state government officials yesterday after he rode a bicycle from Denmark to Nigeria (Lagos-Benin-Calabar) and enroute Cameroon to South Africa. Among the appointees who received the young Danish bicyclist were Prince Godswill Edward (ex president Jonathan's son in-law) who is the special adviser to the state governor Ben Ayade on Youth Affairs, S.A Sports Mr. Effiwatt. and Mr. Eric Anderson S.A Tourism. More photos after the cut...




41 comments:

Unknown said...

Great,you're welcome man! #EpicRide

OSINANL said...

Why is it that I find it difficult to believe? you mean he rode a bicycle from Denmark to Nigeria?

Anonymous said...

Em try


Meenah_wakil on instagram

Unknown said...

WOOOW, PLEASE O! HE SHOULD COME AND TELL ME THE ROAD TO DENMARK FROM NIGERIA, I'LL EVEN TRECK IT







AUNTY LINDA 👩

Unknown said...

Are u shitting me?? I hear ooh. WIN! WIN! WIN! Get your fantastic soccer prediction tips for Saturday 17th September 2016 @ www.fortunatusblog.com  

Unknown said...

I don't understand, he rode a bicycle from Europe to Africa? Is that even possible?😮

Genny's Blog said...

How possible!








says, Genevieve.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

He is welcome to Nigeria

. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Chizzy Liz said...

***********************say what ???????? Ix dix for real ??????? Asi asi !!!!!!!!

Chizzy Liz said...

***********************say what ???????? Ix dix for real ??????? Asi asi !!!!!!!!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

WOW! Welcome to Nigeria

obiora said...

Abia! Iffa hear!

Unknown said...

Dats nice! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Hunhun... that's serious all d way from Denmark to Nigeria. The bike get wing ni oo what

Unknown said...

rode ke? wow
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

posche said...

Doesn't just make any sense. What is the possibility of that?

busolami said...

How on earth is that possible, just a bicycle, hmmmmm, finding it hard to believe ,,,wait on, is he a wizard?

Unknown said...

Whaoooooo!! Na wa ooo

princessi lee said...

Please someone should ask for the map route Cus I want to try it

Anonymous said...

Story! Bloody liar! There is no road to South Africa from Nigeria cos I live in SA, e go swim pass the ocean abi e go fly ni?

Unknown said...

that is approximately 5,250km. how on earth can he achieve that. how did he pass the ocean. hmmmm there is more to this story. LINDA TAKE NOTE

Nzubechukwu said...

Bicycle 🚲 from Denmark to Nigeria? Wow. I find that hard to believe 😮

Anonymous said...

whch of the denmark pls? abeg explain o cuz i have a bicycle too

Unknown said...

Ra ra o. Is there any road that link Nigeria with Denmark?

Snow white said...

Dem no go find out if him be Isis na,dem dey welcomeaam. I shed tears for naija.

Unknown said...

How is it even possible? Someone of u here saying congrats, u guys lack sense or what? Which road connects europe where denmark is to africa where nigeria is? That someone would ride of all this a bicycle tru. Linda, pls try and get the news fact correctly, i think you're missing it. May it is, "a man from denmark road a bicycle from abuja-lagos-portharcourt-to calabar" if that is even possible too

Unknown said...

With which strength

Unknown said...

hmm!!! ANOTHER ONE AGAIN www.gistb.com

javar10 said...

100% lie.

Reno said...

Is a lie.i am not a buyer of this product.lol.he hse bicycle and he fresh like this no strong yam leg follow ham come.Mtchew .That rings a bell, Abeg how I fit ride my own tricycle go Denmark? Please Oga danish send me the map

the lady said...

HA.i no belive

Unknown said...

Abeg for where dem act this movie? even if them think say Nigerians be mumu no be for this kind of story naaa... His Quads, Hamstrings not even calves shows any evidence of a cyclist. I am sure with the current Recession in Nigeria some Nigerian youths would like to travel to Denmark via this means hence he should come show them the way. Blatant Lie!


*Grachi Dynasty*

Anonymous said...

Hell knw i cant jst believe dat

Anonymous said...

Abi e mugbo ni. What road links Denmark and Nigeria. Craze they worry una

globelly said...

Instead of all of them to arrest him first for arriving Nigeria illegally without visa, they are busy snapping pix and entertaining him. Can u go to Denmark without visa and they will be snapping pix and giving u credits???????? Niger wake up abeg...

Anonymous said...

Aunty linda should also think about it b4 posting it to d public. is not possible

Anonymous said...

ABEG did he ride through the ocean? Why Calabar and not Abuja? I hope this guy does not have anthrax or Ebola in his shokoto.

Anonymous said...

Did he ride through the ocean? Why Calabar and not Abuja? I hope he does not have anthrax or Ebola in his shokoto.

Anonymous said...

Lindodo abiakwa ozo..Denmark to Nigeria kwa..pls take it easy with the lie..its impossible..even the man that treked from Lagos to abj I nv bliv am finish na cycling from Denmark to Nigeria..😁😁😁 u guys shouldn't kill me oo

Unknown said...

akiko

Unknown said...

Denmark to Nigeria, I hear

Recent Posts