Fine Girl No Action - article by Charly Boy | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 17 September 2016

Fine Girl No Action - article by Charly Boy

Read his piece below...
I was lounging in my sitting room on this lazy Saturday morning when my cousin breezed in with this beautiful damsel, his new girlfriend. After formally introducing her, I couldn't help but notice her statistics, very impressive I must say. 
My cousin is a certified player; only 33yrs old but I swear, e don do pass me. When I was in the world, Kai, did I have my fill of very beautiful women: when men were men, no be now wey we dey go night vigil before we can get a hard-on. Who say old age na good thing.
Yea, I know what you're thinking....
Men are often thought of as visual creatures. You can’t blame us for being superficial when it’s hardwired into our brains, can you? That's what we say, at least, as a defense, because most of us are defenseless when faced with an incredibly beautiful woman; but as old solider concerned, I have A1 in holding body, wetin Oyinbo people call discipline.
Back to my cousin, his babe excused herself at some point to use the washroom, as I fired the first shot by congratulating him on a very beautiful catch, come and see heavy complaints, he started telling me all that was wrong with his girl. Haba, they have only dated for just three months! "Uncle Charly, she is only a fine face o, she can't cook, she can't f..k, all she's good for is this kinda comment I get every time and everywhere I go with her but na dat one I go chop? Infact, I'm not sure I will be with her for long", he murmured bitterly.
What do I say to all of that? 
I have learnt from experience that out of the hundreds of very beautiful and pretty women I dated when I was in the world, most of them really were nothing to write home about when it came to bedmatics. My cousin's statement therefore was only reaffirming what I have known all along. I know this is a theory many guys would love to argue out with me, but, hey, it's just my personal opinion. Most pretty faces out there are not great lovers at all.
You see, the world does a great job of constantly reminding pretty, beautiful, fine women how hot they are.  For the full article, kindly visit http://charlyboy.me/fine-girl-no-action/

FaceBook- CharlyBoy
Instagram and twitter - @areafada1

28 comments:

Genny's Blog said...

Hehehehh!






says, Genevieve.

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE







AUNTY LINDA 👩

Unknown said...

Heavenly interested article!
We have many of them out there.
HOPE THAT YORUBA BITCHES ARE READING THIS HUH?




















#sad indeed

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahah area father, ur fada.. Yes I mean you fada... Well I got it all, inside out, both in the kitchen and on the bed.. Oh yeah lols












.......... Liber maniac........

Unknown said...

Good looking out to her

Unknown said...

charly boy abiakwa
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

HRM Paul said...

Dady charlie d retired real maccoy real O.G welll fine girls no send u if u dey complain say dem bad for bedwetin concern dem

Unknown said...

Lovely post
Signed
LibBadBoy

Unknown said...

Big Bros, I twale for you. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

We all know what we want...is all about choice...some just like the pretty face...#onMYway...

Emy said...

@Baba Charly, I salute. But you don look for trouble o! Ahh! Them 'pretty' ones will charge at you like walking dead. u better start running! thought na true talk. same for some '6pac' ones

Unknown said...

Wonder if this man pays for all these rubbish to be published, mtew!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....intresting!!!!

esse ovialekhe said...

Kinda true sha

pixiedust said...

So true!

mz Presley said...

Hmmmmmm,

Nwa-ADA MOZIE ODU said...

Is it just me,or those anyone else notice d guy behind Charley boy looks like Derenle...hmm,I comment my reserve.

Nwa-ADA MOZIE ODU said...

Is it just me,or does anyone else notice the guy behind Charley boy looks like Derenle...hmmm!,I comment my reserve.

SmartphonesSupportBiz said...

Very common!

... Get yours now, earn money by.providing expert.support services

Oshare said...

Very true. Some no even sabi wetin be morning after pill, it's that bad

Anonymous said...

It's true but it's both ways handsome men are not great lovers too

Unknown said...

Seen

Loper said...

Make una hold am well

Anonymous said...

The same goes for guys too,the handsome cute looking with 6packs are zero in bedmatics,if their John Paul nor small like 6 months old baby own,it might b slim like a candle or even when e manage big Na 2 min man e go be.

Anonymous said...

So true indeed, u want a girl u haven't paid bride price on her head to show u her sexual skills, cook for u to what end, to be dumped later. Mbanu, when u pay bride price, u will see real skills.

Anonymous said...

Same as those tall cute guys, very poor in bed, cant give a woman an orgasm. Mtcheeeeeew let me just post as anonymous cos my mama and papa na libers. Lol #running

Bree said...

I love that response..

Recent Posts