Throwback Thursday, get any of Shola designs’ shoes at 25% discount | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Throwback Thursday, get any of Shola designs’ shoes at 25% discount

We got complains from people that the last Throwback Thursday discount campaign that we did came out late, that they could not key into it. Now we are bringing it back again today. #throwbackthursday #25% discount

Chocolate is good but shoes are carb-free #throwbackthursday #25% discount

Take a bold step! This is the beginning, of anything you want. #throwbackthursday #25%discount
Long before spiked heels with exotic names became objects of desire, chicks have been shoe-crazy. #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


I feel my heart race when I look at the shoes I am considering buying, feel a jolt of joy when I wear them the first time. #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.
Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear! Show off your style with Sholadesigns shoes! #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


To me, throwback means I’m a smart player. I know how to play the game. I’m very skilled. I do a lot of things that other people don’t do. #throwbackthursday #25%discount


We are now available at http://www.konga.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=shola%20designs .

Whatsapp Bisola @08023659126 for more information on your 25% discount.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Lovely foot wears

Unknown said...

.... Shoesssss? Let's go there....












....... Liber maniac.......

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Women palava.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

nice
LWKM. Laugh at Nigeria's funniest pictures here


FeyinE said...

Buy this for your girlfriend..and you can be sure she'll never leave you for at least 3 days.

Meanwhile, these are The 10 groups of Nigerians that do not care about Buhari's anti-corruption crusade

Unknown said...

Issokay seen! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE







AUNTY LINDA 👩

Anonymous said...

See the ugly shoes for 75k. Mtcheew.

Anonymous said...

one shoe 70k!!!! nonsense.

Anonymous said...

25% discount indeed. That means it was previously 1 million naira. Nonsense

Recent Posts