Smoothie Express; Delicious Smoothies delivered to your doorsteps in minutes! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 22 June 2015

Smoothie Express; Delicious Smoothies delivered to your doorsteps in minutes!

Smoothie Express strives to assist people to live a healthy and active lifestyle and our vision happens one smoothie at a time. Our goal is to become a daily part of our customer’s lifestyle helping achieve their health goals, by bringing our smoothies to their door steps. We deliver within V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki and Marina for N200 only.




Our Smoothies are freshly blended and delivered to customers within minutes of preparation. Smoothies are a healthy and delicious way to eat fruits and vegetables and with our finely mixed recipes, you are sure of getting the essential vitamins and minerals from a cup of Smoothie.


With up to 30 different flavors, our menu is customized according to individual needs;
Regular blends (Mango Surprise Smoothie, Kiwi and Banana Smoothie, etc)
Weight loss Blends (Shredder Spinach Smoothie, Slim Berries Fete, etc)
Fitness Blends (Lean Banana and Coconut, Power punch Spinach, etc)
And The Kiddies Blend (Choc A Laka, Strawberry Blossom Smoothie, Buttercup Banana Smoothie)

There’s a Smoothie for Everybody!!! You can find more about our different Smoothies blends from https://smoothieexpress.com.ng/menu/

You can also take advantage of our Smoothie plans, have your Smoothies delivered to you days in row at a discounted price. Plans are ideal for detox and general weight loss diets.

3 Day plan (3 Cups)
5 Day Plan (5 Cups)
7 Day plan (7 Cups)
2 Weeks plan (14 Cups)
1 Month plan (30 Cups)



TO PLACE AN ORDER; CALL 09099319266, 09099319267
YOU CAN ALSO ORDER ON www.smoothieexpress.com.ng

Follow us on Instagram@smoothieexpressngfor updates on our services and frequent promos.
EATING HEALTHY JUST GOT MUCH MORE FUN!!!

35 comments:

Davido's driver said...

I love me some. Ordering...

Davido's driver said...

Bookmarked

Unknown said...

Woow looks interesting

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Hw much and una fit bring am for me for kontagora neh.....??
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Very nice but not cheap o

Debbie Chelsea said...

Kk

Anonymous said...

Wow this is cool I want I want !

Unknown said...

Hmmm yummy

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I love smoothies.

Unknown said...

Jst wish it's in abuja, wud patronise dem very well, love smothies

Unknown said...

Nice one, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!




Okiie, notice to all LIBERs. Didn't want to do dis before but I gex I just have to do it as a disclaimer. One idiot on dis blog stole my identity, my name & signage. So please any negative comments on dis blog is not coming from me but from the thief cos I would neva say anything bad about someone or wish anyone evil. So I have gone back to using my old pix & my email address is (julie3er@gmail.com). Linda take note!

PURPLE said...

Over cheap dey worry am. And looks very yummy

Unknown said...

Lovely


@BISHOP DAMMY...

I wish u HBD, and LLNP on ur BIRTHDAY - Monday, 22nd June 2015. God abundantly bless u, and everytin dat concerns u.

I wish u all ur heart desires, joy, good health, and a prosperous life. Enjoy ur day, and stay blessed alwaz!

Thatigbobabe(Lilyflower) said...

Yummy

Unknown said...

Wow... this is what we r talking Abt gonna place my order now

Bella j said...

Pls come to Abuja

Anonymous said...

#MaidForHire where spotless Cleaning comes to your door... Call us 08033531098

Anonymous said...

HI. . There is N&N smoothie at food city and exclusive stores.

Unknown said...

How much is it becus I tink the delivery is 200

Anonymous said...

Linda Ajah area nko??

Unknown said...

So looking yummy. The packaging is very lovely too.

Anonymous said...

Can they start business in portharcourt please

Anonymous said...

Pls come 2 ph. Dat's lovely.

Unknown said...

Kidnappers don enter Linda Ikeji Blog......Maid for hire ke?.

Abeg open a shop in Ikeja now....

Unknown said...

Nice....

jay said...

Tracy please come to Benin! We need it hereeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

tried it before...very nice

Anonymous said...

tried it before...very nice

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Blossom Smoothie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my best!!! i love love love!!! try it guys, they have amazing smoothies

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I SO LOVE THIS

Anonymous said...

Abeg make una come Benin for Edo state. No be only Lagos people go dey enjoy better thing.

Anonymous said...

By his grace I ll start mine soon,dis z really beautiful.my best is watermelon,pineapple n lemon mix.

Anonymous said...

Is there a branch in Ikeja

Anonymous said...

Please who knows where I can get a smoothies store around idea axis

Anonymous said...

*Ikeja

Recent Posts