Access Bank is winning with their new recruitment style | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 18 May 2015

Access Bank is winning with their new recruitment style

People are calling it the most exciting bank recruitment exercise in Nigeria. And they are not far from the truth. Go to the site before 10am and you’ll see a timer counting down to the next ‘window’. But between 10:00and 10:10am everyday, from now till June 10, 2015, prospective applicants are granted Access to the bank’s ‘1010’ portal, where they are required to answer one puzzling question. 

Those who answer correctly are taken to another page where they can apply for the job by uploading their CV. It's actually that simple. 

 
Those who do not answer correctly are given a chance to take the test two more times, although you can only take the test once a day. 

 

According to our source at Access Bank, the recruitment portal got so many hits that it crashed the first two days. They fixed it though, and since then, thousands have taken the test, and uploaded their CVs.  
Access Bank could have done the recruitment the normal way, but I guess they’re taking this #TakeTomorrow drive seriously by making their recruitment process futuristic, different, fun, transparent and open.
So, if you’re smart and you think you’re good enough to work in one of Africa’s leading banks, Click here and get your dream job!

32 comments:

PakoBoti said...

am surprised its access' innovation considering how much of it they need keeping their customers

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Okay

Anonymous said...

ACCESS ON POINT..TOMJERRYSWIT

Anonymous said...

Perfect. This is the way to go.

Unknown said...

Lovely, and cool but don't forget ur grades must mak a lot of sense if not don't bother.

Unknown said...

Nice one.
Job seekers oya!

RM & KD said...

wow good for them..hope they won't unemploy them after employing them.

jo jo skilo said...

I like the innovation. It makes the job hunt more exciting.

Unknown said...

Cool

lami said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

Abeg wat r de winning with d page that dznt load

Unknown said...

Lovely, and wonderful. Thumbs up to them.

Anonymous said...

link not opening oo linda take note....bombabby

Anonymous said...

Clicked d page by 9.58 and it opened saying d site would open in 1min n hw many second. At exactly 10am d page started showing error

Anonymous said...

I actually did my test on Friday, and submitted my Resume, I even got an email that they will invite me for test. I like the innovation it is actually very good.

4nkylization said...

D page jst didn't kip me waiting for 10 mins without opening, it as well ran dwn my ba3. Pls let's do tinz well biko.

Anonymous said...

I just took the test today.....Yipee

Anonymous said...

naso I click my time dey and he no bring out any test for me ok

Anonymous said...

And that's how the site hung me until ten mins expired. Danke shcion

Anonymous said...

A site that doesn't open. I wonder why they are blowing their own whistle? Nonsense!!!

Unknown said...

It's a nice initiative.

Addyogiri.blogspot.com said...

Wow,dat's wat I call POISE

Anonymous said...

Access bank is a good bank but they don't treat their staffs well.. They more or less enslave their staffs starving them of promotion and make them work like lunatic.

Unknown said...

Nice one but then hope they have improved there salary structure oo cos my all my friends working there all complain the same thing which is ...Poor Salary



My year Of Linda's 100k

Subomi said...

good luck to job seekers

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! Access Bank is really winnnnnning in the naija bank game!

Unknown said...

I kept trying but no show, are the recruiting experienced or just entry level?

ameejay said...

Go and get drained!

Unknown said...

I have applied and I got a mail that I would be invited for a test. Thanks Access Bank Plc- building the most respected African bank in the world.

AZEEZ RIZQAH said...

Nyc

Unknown said...

I have not been able to do this. It tells me 'Application closed at the moment'

Unknown said...

I have not been able to register. It tells me (application closed at the moment)

Please help!!!

Recent Posts