Tennis ace Rafael Nadal is the new face of Armani Underwear | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 23 January 2011

Tennis ace Rafael Nadal is the new face of Armani Underwear

 
First there was David Beckham, followed by Cristiano Ronaldo. Now there's a new underwear model in town, in the form of tennis ace Rafael Nadal. The 24-year-old sportsman, who is currently the number one tennis player in the world, stripped off for the latest campaign for Emporio Armani underwear.

I need a man, dammit!!!

4 comments:

Surprise said...

Linda, you don't need any other man, I dey here gidigba for you. If pant is the magic thing to get you, I won't mind showing you my own rainbow colour pants (Pata olokun).

Chilling said...

I had to look really hard to convince myself it was him! Stuffing galore!!

Femiluv said...

Wow!! I've always been a huuuuuge fan...even before I saw this picture lol

Formerly stealth reader said...

Rafa..Rafa..mama mia, i always thought he looked like someone smelling a stinky fart but this pic disagrees. still prefer david and cristianos' but the pic aint bad at all!

Recent Posts