I'd like to invite 5 LIB readers to my house tomorrow for a Christmas party! Who wants to come? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 24 December 2016

I'd like to invite 5 LIB readers to my house tomorrow for a Christmas party! Who wants to come?

I'm throwing a small Christmas party at my house in Banana Island, Ikoyi tomorrow and I'd like to invite 5 of my amazing readers. Because of you guys, I had an amazing 2016! Gosh, can't thank y'all enough! Who wants to come? Please indicate in the comment section and include your email so I can contact you directly if I choose you. Oh, and feel free to bring a swimming trunk if you want to swin. *wink*. Kisses!

2,054 comments:

1 – 200 of 2054   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Bilanskincare@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Good for them... I'm hooked, no time!

Davido's driver said...

I will like to attend pls reach out to me

Davidosdriver@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me!!!!!

Unknown said...

Moi

JOYOUS said...

me! nsdjeudochi@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me!!!

MODUPE said...

Awwww, you will just make my Year if you invite me #crying#. Between I have ever been to banana island before #coversface# my email address is ashimolowoschic@gmail.com Thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!

Unknown said...

not me Lindz, Far away...
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

lukmon agboola said...

Meeee

TheRealAkon said...

That's very kind. Anyway you're always kind. Merry Xmas. London is cold with Xmas festive frenzy.

Anonymous said...

Me I want to.samiatakande@yahoo.com

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Will you pay for my flight ticket? lol



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite, i would like to come and dine with you, @linda (samsonadie@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Pls I love to come nd teach ladies how to swim... ogbkelvin@yahoo.com

Victor Ojonugwa Ekele said...

Yap, I want o go and I have fun with you Anty Linda, please
My email is victoroekele@gmail.com.
MA, try and invites me please

Okiki said...

@Linda Ikeja....I do!

Olaide said...

Me,olayide4life@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Linda Biko I want to come.

Anonymous said...

What!...i'd so love to come ehn
Please Linda na biko choose me.!

mautinogabi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Me o.......

Unknown said...

I'm interested. Vinek2006@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Mysticalsavvy@gmail.com wants to come...

Mannie said...

I want oo.. I nva reach before sef.. Johnmannie5@gmail.com

Oluwafemi-unclechocomillo said...

Madam invite me...I have nothing plan for tomorrow unclechocomillo@gmail.com

Okiki said...

@Linda Ikeja...I do!
kalawiye@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Mysticalsavvy@gmail.com wants to come...

Unknown said...

Yes I want to come..sofoworamotunrayo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to come (Ayoleyit@yahoo.com). Thank you .

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...would really love to come, I always read ur blog regularly, look forward to seeing u in person. Merry Christmas. my email address is destinyotta@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Edibomozes@gmail.com

Amazon said...

Me !!!me!!! Linda pick me o!!! And I'm coming with my adorable cuties������marriegoldie@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I will be glad and honoured to get an invite...
tokunboq@gmail.com

Oak said...

Count me in...

Anonymous said...

me me me me
pls choose me @ lifeofdrew1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me! Me! Me! Make my christmas amazing Linda 🙏🙏
@geraldineonyekwuo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! maxwellchucks@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

azejames7@gmail.com. Pls linda I like holandia incase u picck me *smiles*

Frank said...

I just wish i could be one of the 5.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come
Omoteesmallz@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

pbark49@gmail.com

Unknown said...

mustniyi@gmail.com

kings011 said...

Please I want to come (ugodamcool@gmail.com)

Nonye Inspired (James Bond's Girl) said...

I want to come ..nonyeinspired@gmail.com

Kemi said...

Love to

philmee said...

i am interested

Anonymous said...

optional808@icloud.com

Unknown said...

Not in lag

Onyido Favour said...

Well, I check you blog like 5 times a day, I hate missing a story but I must confess I don't ever comment. Lool. But this would be a great opportunity for me to meet someone that motivates me. I love surrounding and meeting successful people, they push me to keep on going. So I would be most grateful to be honoured with this opportunity and I've never been to banana island so it'd be a great adventure for me. Merry Christmas Miss Linda.

brian.favour@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

i would be very glad
alexhandsomehman@gmail.com

Gestapo said...

Linda it will be a great honour to attend your Christmas party if you invite me. My name is Sina Martins. My email is sinamartins@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Im already ready for tomorrow. Larryyourmmy@gmail.com

Frank said...

I would like to be one of the 5. It will be the best thing that has happened to me this year. Contact me at Emmanuelfranklin30@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Yaaay, I will be honoured...bissebabe@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please i will love to come with my kids though. My email address is slimshadee2k2@yahoo.com

Marie ������ said...

I'd love to come.my house is a stone throw to Banana island.
rodafosa@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Yosoremi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

anboluwa01@hotmail.com. Followed your blogs from day one. I ll appreciate an invite

Unknown said...

I well be very glad ma, am sure am one of them menzocrea8ive@gmail.com
Thanks uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Debby said...

I am supper interested. sundestyfhi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Aunty linda me oooooooo adebakitemitope@gmail.com I'd be soooooo glad.waiting

Anonymous said...

I will like to come with my son. Aramidebarkin@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I will like to come. my email address is slimshadee2k2@yahoo.com. Merry Christmas in advance

nwaorgu franklin said...

I'm interested, ooooooo pls, rconsy01@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Im interested

Amed4dem@gmail.com

Debby said...

supper interested. sundestyfhi@yahoo.com

Eagle Eyes Media said...

odamad367@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I will be very glad menzocrea8ive@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me oo Linda pls ... apehpiper@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Aunty Linda meeee
karimjesse02@yahoo.com

Lush said...

Lushbabe2006@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am interested Lin! nechipi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Henrydada31@yahoo.com. .
I'll gladly turn up

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda, It's has been an awesome year for me also...Thanks to God almighty, my family, friends and your blog! yes your blog...Will actually fly from PH to Lagos tomorrow if i'm selected. omonghegbe@yahoo.com

Torious_Shmurda said...

I'm interested!
Toriousharuna@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Awww...Linda me!!! �� Am very interested in celebrating with you. oketexforu@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Remzydude@yahoo.com I will be glad if I am invited.

Anonymous said...

It will really be like a dream that came true to me,
Mariam4real51@yahoo.com. please I would have really love to come i base in Ph, but can transport my self to Lagos if am chosen

Unknown said...

Me aunt Linda.... They are many things I would love you to put me through in my blogging career, advice ND so on..contact me on @yungwinnyboi@gmail.com

dominic JII said...

Linda me eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will like to be part of the LIB fun. onyeks2012@yahoo.com

Makason said...

I'm interested Linda. I stay in Lagos and have never been to banana Island before. muokwehappiness@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Me, me, me, me, me ooooooo

Unknown said...

Remzydude@yahoo.com I will be glad if I am invited.

Unknown said...

I wud luv to. Pls pick me. nnodimonyinye@gmail.com

suala said...

Me
suala2405@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Great I would like to come also is the opportunity for me to meet you

Unknown said...

Me

kunta said...

No time Linda...enough places to go tomorrow... Am so hooked up

Amaka said...

Awww.... this would be super cool,thank God I checked up today,just borrowed a phone to be using that I had been missing out on LIB,.... although haven't won anything before, I might as well give it a try... Aamaka06@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i am interested. isaacjy@yahoo.com

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

#wipestears.
Am in Abuja


Long Live LIB

OlaSmiles said...

Olusharyor@gmail.com
Meeting you in person would really make 2016 end on a good note for me

Ugochukwu onuoha said...

God don bless u,i would have love to come but transport to that place is enough for me to celebrate my Christmas here in the main land thanks i am one of your fans that believe that women are not to be place in the room and other room.ugochukwuonyewuchi@yahoo.com bye and happy chrismas in advance

Unknown said...

Would have loved to come but am in Ibadan.
Wish u a very good Christmas Linda.
Lots of love

Gbenga Jacobs said...

I will love to come around. alexg02ng@yahoo.com

Afo said...

I`m interested.. my first time commenting....afolabi_soe@yahoo.com

Chibyke O. said...

I, Chibuike.

Unknown said...

Me. jibanga79@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Meeeeee....... Onwualuolivia@gmail.com

Tory Tubor said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Linda. May your 2017 be double of your 2016, and may your life be filled with Joy and Favour. God bless you

Unknown said...

Please Invite me , I'm totally interested. I've never won any of your Giveaways Biko use this one to complete My year. We're sisters oh please. Let me meet my Role model in person even if it's once please. Johnsonnk2013@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Linda me I don't want to say much my swimming trunk is in my booth I don't even want any excuse just open ur door am at the gate and I must be granted entrance. This my no 070!9626177 Lindsy I no day gree poop

Anonymous said...

teeboz.tb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...me. I want to come spincybaby@yahoo.com

Boss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chidera said...

I'm not coming thank u. But meanwhile if u choose to invite me. Here is my email. Ozoibechideranichson@gmail.com

Banke Odusanya said...

I want to come.

Anonymous said...

December is an emotional month for my family, my mother in law died some days after my wedding and today is the third year anniversary. My daughter had her second year birthday last week and my husband has his next week. We need to relax at your pool party! Thank you! cupidbest59@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Anty Linda I want to come.. excellingjoy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'll so Love to spend Christmas 2016 with you Linda & ur friends too. Pleaseee.
jerryoviomo@gmail.com
Thank You for the invite.
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I will love to be there, I need fun right now. Ezeblessingc@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Aunty Linda pick me ooooo! at least let me rep my people from abeokuta! holarjidey@gmail.com

MBG said...

Maami...Am sooo interested| makindebukola@rocketmail.com

Maryann Enebeli said...

I'm interested aunt Linda enebelimaryanna@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to come. Have noting doing tommorrow after church.nkeiru_okorie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in coming.
sam.olomofe@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Would be a pleasure to meet u for once. KemsykeKemsykeglobalconcept@gmail.com global concepts gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am very game o.looking forward to meeting with you.merry Christmas: chanairichards@gmail.com

Unknown said...

OK since u begged *wink* I will grant ur request.... It's been such a long time though(Arts block n co)...ekehjohnson2010@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Aunty Linda pick me oooo at least let me rep my people from abk ( the rock city) holarjidey@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My name is Mallam Sadiq Abubakar. I might me lucky to get an invite. Mail me on S.abubakar@abstravelsltd.com

Unknown said...

Opeyemiolajide46@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Me I just wan see and and also swim.
smiles essential signal.com

Anonymous said...

My name is Mallam Sadiq Abubakar. I might be lucky to get an invite. Mail me on S.abubakar@abstravelsltd.com

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Am taken,*Cynthia mogan voice*

Unknown said...

Me joyofulue75@gmail. Com

Anonymous said...

alamukiiithedon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Would love to, but am in Ibadan...
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
Love u to the bone and continue make ur self proud.
More grace nd success

Lewa said...

Hello Linda. Elewadegbenro@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

oicballer@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Make sure u search them at the gate before they enter ur house to avoid storys that touch

Bunmi said...

I would like to be your guest on Christmas day and besides I have never been to banana Island. Pretty please. funmisam42@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Opeyemiolajide46@yahoo.com

Jacob said...

I will loveeeee to come. Onwukwejacob@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Me me me....I want to come...love you loads..tonialozabor@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Am interested _ ositaobi97@yahoo.com

President Femzy said...

If you take me,I will be grateful. Thank You in anticipation of a favourable response.

Unknown said...

Aunty Linda Please Invite me. I've never won any giveaway all my years of reading LIB. Biko use this means to surprise me, we're sisters oh. At least let me meet my Role model in person even if it's once , let my year and well.please

Ad3doy33n said...

I would like to attend with my husband. Mariebony17@gmail.com, will be expecting your mail.

Unknown said...

Am directing my invitation to you Linda. I will appreciate if you come visit me.
adunef.ea@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I will like to come to your Xmas house party so that I can cover it and publish it

pels said...

would love to come babakehinde6@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Aunty Linda Please Invite me. I've never won any giveaway all my years of reading LIB. Biko use this means to surprise me, we're sisters oh. At least let me meet my Role model in person even if it's once , let my year and well.please johnsonnk2013@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Am very much interested...... vipbliss01@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Banana island? Offcourse everybody wants to come

Anonymous said...

Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!I accept the Iv by Faith!! Lol. Janysweet4all@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

I'm not in Lagos, but if I get an invite, I'd buy a ticket and come. Tap into the blessings and then leave. That's all. (You can't carry all those blessings alone to 2017)(Success is contagious)

sunriseafrica0@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

alamukiiithedon@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oderalola@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be in the party of year. LIS for life. timsoodo1@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I will love tooo. Olaboyeezekiel@gmail.com tank u

nnamdi said...

My love m interested. Oya talk to me O mama at peteragbo334@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pls pls pick me. My husband travelled to jollof in the village leaving me alone with the kids and I feel so bitter. Pls make my xmas. My email is onyihems@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I will be glad to celebrate the Christmas with you linda. Paulmaigida@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please I want to come..please please please choose me. akinolaalice1@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

I would love to come please. bellockb@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'll like to come see our biggest blogger of all times...... pelumieokanlawon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

@Linda, Wholeheartedly interested(including my family of 5 sef if possible). Email: fajijo2002@gmail.com

Andre said...

It doesn't matter if we say we are interested you will just invite bonaro and the lots. But lemme try my luck. Andrewnkemdi@gmail.com

peace chidimma said...

Happy Christmas Linda, your success story is indeed motivational, complete case of hard work pays, igbo girls are dope, breaking bounds without even remembering we have bums#realchics#truedefinitionoffeminism#,would love to meet you some day but my schedule is very tight, banana island is off my route but would have loved to be there livingangel4u.pc@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I do, but am in PH... Chai! haroldukwe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Big Sis,please I would really love to be there. I would starve myself for a month to even see you in person not to talk of attend a party of yours. Coming over would be like travelling abroad.I'm a 200l student of Unilorin.Thanks
fakorede.dayo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

It will be a dream come true
...thanks so much in advance..... Pretyangel36@gmail.com

Unknown said...

PLEASE FOR CHRIST SAKES, INVITE ME NOW PLEASE






AUNTY LINDA 👩







PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

yabsy said...

Hi Linda. Plssssssssssss invite me oooo. This will be my closest shotb@ wining and dining with the rich and famous. My email is: yabsy77@gmail.com

Ad3doy33n said...

I would like to attend with my husband. Mariebony17@gmail.com, will be expecting your mail.

Unknown said...

Henrolhandsome@gmail.com

@ofor_fun said...

Am an Akwaibomite, never been to Lag before, never even dreamt of stepping into Banana Island, It would be an amazing memory, if you chose me. Ofofononoa@yahoo.com is my mail. Am 22, male.

Tee said...

I will love to come to meet you in person.you are a wonderful person.my email is brainychickng@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am interested. abhareyipriscilla93@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It would be fun hanging out with you ma'am. temitallpe27@gmail.com

Jay said...

Will love to. jeffyskilly@gmail.com

Eve Pillowtalk said...

Biko nne nwa nne m pls I don't just want to come I love to come.infact dear sister it will be my best gift ever my email is treasureboxtvchannel@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I do Rnb at its finest. Wouldn't it be cool to have a singer serenading the ladies with rnb tunes at some point in the party? Email is Beatsbymaxxie@gmail.com
Look up BeatsByMaxxie on ig. You'll be glad u did.

Unknown said...

Aunty linda pick me plsssss
If not for anything but for cos i v not been to banana island before and it would make my year
Thanks chisomagastephen99@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wil like and appreciate to be selected....SheffySkillz@yahoo.co.uk

xtian james said...

I will love to b there
jxtian2@gmail.com

xtian james said...

I will love to b there
jxtian2@gmail.com

Thywill Be Done said...

Finally, my dream is about to become reality... *fingers crossed*

thywillbedoneohlord@gmail.com

xtian james said...

I will love to b there
jxtian2@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me o. Aunty Linda frank.diele@gmail.com

JP said...

Derealfantom@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm interested. toscherry@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Not fair, just five okay oooo. Been reading your blog since 2010 but never receive anything from you. Even had misunderstanding with my ex because of your blog.still waiting for the day that you will remember me. #sad

Anonymous said...

I will like to come oooo. My email is chyonline5k@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am inviting you over instead! It's my birthday yepee!!! Chumskieoneil1010@gmail.com. Love you

Kasholapo said...

Will love to be your guest..... but will you allow me to leave after the party?

Unknown said...

��������
Kinggsaxxz@gmail.com
#LIS all the way

Ayodeji said...

I want to come. cheetchat@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Am so interested jennynkem@gmail.com, jennifer maxwell

Anonymous said...

Chukawegbu@yahoo.com

Welcome to gossip said...

Mummy,I would have to come but since you are inviting only 5 people,I don't have the faith that I would be among those you will chose,so all I will is to drop my email and account number,just pay help pay in anything your mind tells you!
hot.askia@gmail.com
Account name: UTEH NNEKA RUTH
Account number:0062278989
Diamond Bank.
Thanks so much,patiently waiting!
Kisses!

Unknown said...

bluemose4love22@gmail.com I want to come oooo

jenny Amy said...

Hi Linda, how are you. This is so good to hear. I would really really really love to come, my Christmas would be so complete and made if am chosen.Thank you in anticipation. akunwanneamara@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I will like to come please.... And I am coming from ibadan oyo state. oboseen@yahoo.com

Olivia said...

I'm interested.. onwualuolivia@gmail.com

Unknown said...

iVabulous said......
Ohhh Sis Linds, it would be a glorious Christmas wish come tru for me...i want to

Unknown said...

Count me in.vipbliss01@gmail.com

ehisokhai@yahoo.com said...

Chai me I go like come ooo....we wud b too maNy da wud want to come...ehizokhai@gmail.com

Unknown said...

If u will pay me, i will love to. princeaniemeka@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 2054   Newer› Newest»

Recent Posts