Here's Your Chance to Make The Winning Move | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 22 June 2015

Here's Your Chance to Make The Winning Move

NIIT announces their 16th Annual Scholarship. Hurry! Limited Scholarships Available! Launching the Evolutionary MMS mapped to international certification that makes you job ready! Calling all graduates, undergraduates, school pass - outs and working professionals. Make the winning move!

Why NIIT?
- World's leading IT Trainer and Africa's largest IT education provider
- Globally recognized courses and industry-oriented curriculum. 

 
- Internationally certified and experienced faculty
- Free scholarship test and professional carreer counseling 
- World-class course material

Visit us at http://www.vconnect.com/niitscholarship

13 comments:

STERN said...

I'm ccna certified already..so no news here..

Unknown said...

Cool


@BISHOP DAMMY...

I wish u HBD, and LLNP on ur BIRTHDAY - Monday, 22nd June 2015. God abundantly bless u, and everytin dat concerns u.

I wish u all ur heart desires, joy, good health, and a prosperous life. Enjoy ur day, and stay blessed alwaz!

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Oy seen....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Davido's driver said...

Lol me too o @stern

Davido's driver said...

Hmmm

Unknown said...

Wow

Unknown said...

Ode bring news now @ Stern

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

We haf hear

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for the info. Linda take note!





Okiie, notice to all LIBERs. Didn't want to do dis before but I gex I just have to do it as a disclaimer. One idiot on dis blog stole my identity, my name & signage. So please any negative comments on dis blog is not coming from me but from the thief cos I would neva say anything bad about someone or wish anyone evil. So I have gone back to using my old pix & my email address is (julie3er@gmail.com). Linda take note!

TC said...

Tell people they have to pay at some point. Instead of them going through the test only to get disappointed at the end bcos they thought it was a true scholarship.

Anonymous said...

Linda will u just post my comment already? Warris all dis?

babyAA said...

Lemme just see if dis comment will be posted.

Anonymous said...

Plz do anyone have idea abt admission into unilag DLI.....plz a bro nids ya help

Recent Posts