"My late mum had me when she was 50" - King Sunny Ade | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 18 July 2010

"My late mum had me when she was 50" - King Sunny Ade

"I was told my father had married an Ondo woman before he met my mother. I never met the woman, but my mother confirmed it. I also heard that the woman bore my father a son and a daughter, neither of whom I have ever met. I have made many attempts to trace my brother and sister, but these attempts have been futile. We do not know if they still bear Adeniyi or Adegeye as the family name. My mother once told me that she met my father's sister who told her my brother and sister were living somewhere in Benue State. But that was a long time ago. My mother had me when she was 50 years old. I was born after she had decided to stop having children because she had already had children of both sexes. I was the last of eleven children of which only three survived." King Sunny Ade tells City People Magazine...

His mum died last month at the age of 112
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May her soul rest in perfect peace...but una biko, this dog wey siddon next to sunny, na stuff them stuff am?

Recent Posts