"I live in Lagos, not Abuja" Klint the Drunk | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 22 July 2010

"I live in Lagos, not Abuja" Klint the Drunk




















"I don't know who's behind the rumour that I've relocated to Abuja. I only travel to Abuja for jobs, and once I am through, I return to my Lagos base where I currently reside with my family. The guys saying I am not in Lagos just want to deny me jobs, but my clients know how to reach me" Funny man, Klint da drunk tells Encomium mag when asked if he had relocated permanently to Abuja
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where have u been???DRUNKARD
U bera start initiating sumtin new.....we are tired of the old jokes

Recent Posts