"If you think I'm gay, send your girlfriend over to my house and see what happens"- Shemar Moore | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 9 December 2016

"If you think I'm gay, send your girlfriend over to my house and see what happens"- Shemar Moore

In an exclusive interview with BET, former Criminal Minds star, Shemar Moore opened up about his new feature film The Bounceback, love life, the backlash he faced from Toni Braxton for sharing details of their fling and also addressed the gay rumors that seem to have taken hold of his social media mentions. Read after the cut...

Speaking of relationships, last time we spoke, you talked a little bit about your fling with Toni Braxton back in the day. She was upset by what you said. Do you have any regrets about that, and have you two spoken since?

No, I haven't. I've seen her sister and her mother, and I don't regret ... The only thing I regret is that it was interpreted by her or whoever. I don't know to this day how she felt. I didn't mean anything maliciously. I never mean to offend anybody. I'm not above anybody. I'm grateful for my time with anybody that I've had a relationship with, because that's how I grow, that's how I learn. So my time with Toni, it was nice, but it was very brief. So if anybody's offended by anything I said ...  that wasn't my agenda. Besides, I saw [Toni's mom] at the Emmys, she gave me a hug, so I think we're all right.


I have to ask you about the gay rumors that keep popping up. You often take to social media refute these rumors. Why do you feel the need to address them?
I just think it's all silly. If you're gay, you're gay. I'm not, and I know that, and I'm very comfortable with who I am, and I love women. I've dated plenty of them. If you think I'm gay, send your girlfriend over to my house for the weekend, and see what happens. For real. You can call that arrogant if you want to. I just call it confident. You can call me whatever you want, but you don't know me.
I have fans that are gay, men that come up to me, and they're inspired by me, or they like me as an entertainer, and when they want to give me a hug or take pictures with me, what, am I supposed to not put my arm around them, or stand next to them, and if the man next to me in the picture is gay, that makes me gay? That's just simpleminded ignorance, and I don't play that.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Mtcheew

Unknown said...

U gat ur own life to live..make it rosy if u want or hell..its all about wat u want

baba said...

Real matas
Godtakeover

Unknown said...

Mtew... Silly pervert!

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Celebrities who do not want to be address as gay will go extra miles to deny their sexuality,anything to make people believe they are not. people should just let them be,his sexuality,his life!




~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol 😁

Anonymous said...

He protest so much. No one cares Shemar, we know you're bi.

Unknown said...

Shemar Moore is one of dem sexy guys and I don't fuckin' care who he's smooching...I luv his person nd that's what matters to meh.

Unknown said...

Ka'm nukwa! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Okay...

Anonymous said...

Shemar! You only gat one life to live and its short. Live your life to the fullest. No pretences. Why should you; at your age be pleasing people. You should be greatful that you are gay in America.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Shuu!


...merited happiness

Bree said...

On my way...ur address plzzz.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Lib is sending onyx over in a jiffy

Unknown said...

hahaha azn
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Hahhahhahahhahahhagood for him.

Recent Posts