Oleku Concert Featuring Ebenezer Obey and King Sunny Ade | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 19 May 2012

Oleku Concert Featuring Ebenezer Obey and King Sunny Ade

On Sunday May 27th, two of the greatest musicians of our time, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey and King Sunny Ade will perform together on stage for the very first time. The concert, which the organizers say took 35 years to plan, will hold at Habour Point Event Centre, Wilmot Road, Victoria Island, at 2pm.

Wizkid and 9ice will also join the musical legends on stage on that day. Unfortunately, there are only 800 tickets available for 800 privileged guests. So if you don't want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, then go get your tickets now. Tickets are available at Classic FM, Beat FM and NaijaFM on Keffi str., Ikoyi for N50k single ticket, N500k for a family table of 8 and N1m for a corporate table of 8.

I'm doing this free promo so I can get a ticket o. Oleku organizers, when you see this, holla at your girl *wink* :-)

21 comments:

JobVacancy Team said...

this will be lovely, can't wait to see them perform live

http://jobsvacancyportal.blogspot.com

Atobatele said...

Linda holla at me when u r giving d ticket o. I knw for sure u can afford the 50k bt me can't afford it and wud love to be dere! Finger crossed

Anonymous said...

I so love this two Men!!! Icons! May their days be longer on Earth!

temi said...

Ah ah. Kilode? Why is it so expensive like that? Wonders shall never end.

If i have that money i rather use it for charity.

BLOGLORD said...

Yaaay thats my friend's dad. Sir Ebenrzer Obey

Anonymous said...

Linda linda u no dis show is not 4 pple lik me where mak I get dat kind moni 4rm,well God go bless me very well to pass dis stage

Anonymous said...

Linda Awuuf dey run belle oooo! So a post on ur blog equals 50k..issorait! God dey ur side!

Anonymous said...

50k single ticket for wat?...........

Ezems said...

Wtf?! Didn't pay this of- the-hook price when 50cents came to 9ja. The prices are just too much, dammit!

Anonymous said...

The concert took 35 years to plan??? And that's the Logo & Poster they came up with?? After 35yrs??! These people r mental! And who plans a concert for 35yrs? Or diD they take the time in begging God to come down and be a special guest and he finally agreed? I need to know

CHI

Anonymous said...

Linda please call me for your tickets. 08059416120

Tostie said...

Awww two great icons, truly wish I could be there :-(

TinyLittlePieces! said...

Linda, tag me along if you get a free slot, really expensive show and I hope it will be all that!

Chipmunk said...

LMAO! I think she means promoters have tried to get them together in a concert for the span of their careers (35 odd years) not that they took 35 years to plan it...People can be so literal, ROTF!!!

Disciple said...

With 50k I go enta club pop a bottle of champagne carry babe go and still collect hotel room.shior

Anonymous said...

One ticket: N50 K

Table of 8 : N500k

8 individual tickets : N400k

Why is everything ass backward in Nigeria?

butinformat said...

Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi and
Sunday Ishola Adegeye
awon baba agba
muah ^ I like they ~ I mean them
~ na them make sense pass
Abolore Akande
u too } u try sha
u wan enter legend parol
fïílè béè
@butinformat.wordpress.com

Musediq said...

Did i just see 50k, hmnnn...so if dem bring this con u.s., na $350 dey go talk say make we pay..no wonder pipu dey pirate cd's....to get all the songs they've done in the life time will only cost 5k at most..rather donate ur money to churcj or mosque..just saying...asan lori asan(vanity upon vanity)

Anonymous said...

Kai! Is this really famzing?

Anonymous said...

LWKM! Help me ask them o

Anonymous said...

music will pour down like rain from Heaven cos actually they are gifted from Heaven. Wish I can afford it but since I cant I wish those that would be there have swell time and enjoy good music. GOD BLESS YOU.

Recent Posts