Rihanna has agreed to lessen the restraining order against Chris Brown... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 11 February 2011

Rihanna has agreed to lessen the restraining order against Chris Brown...

Looks like they were having an argument here...
As it stands Chris Brown is not allowed within 10 yards of Rihanna, as a result of the assault two years ago, but Rihanna has requested the order be dropped to a level one restraining order, meaning she and Chris can have contact as long as he doesn't annoy, molest or harass her.

As soon as the judge signs this, then they can both attend the Grammys (not together) where Rihanna will be performing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever... restraining order ...... Linda u can blog any subject as long as it doesn't annoy me.

Damie said...

I think they used to be such a sweet couple. I'm using a pic of them as my screensaver now and it's one of the cutest pictures ever. Chris Brown has indeed suffered a lot. I hope he has learnt his lesson. See how he almost lost everything because of his rash, irrational behaviour. I'm happy Rihanna is forgiving him. I wish them both the best in their careers.

Recent Posts