Man Fathered 10 Children With Daughter | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 28 November 2010

Man Fathered 10 Children With Daughter

Elvira Gomez
Victim Juana Elvira Gomez had 10 children by her dad

A man in Argentina has been arrested for raping his daughter and fathering 10 children with her over 30 years.

Juana Elvira Gomez, 43, did not report the alleged abuse to police until recently, when her father Armando Gomez, 62, was arrested for robbery.

She claimed her father started beating and raping her from the age of 13, some 11 years after her mother died.
"I felt that I was worse than a prisoner for 30 years because I couldn't even talk with anybody," Ms Gomez told the Clarin newspaper.

"He raped me, beat me for any reason, didn't let me approach other people and always had a loaded gun.
"He told me: 'I'm going to go to prison, but I'm going to kill you first.'"

DNA tests have confirmed that Gomez is the father of nine of his daughter's 10 children, aged between six and 26.
Tests could not be carried out on Ms Gomez's first child - a boy born when she was 15 - because he committed suicide.

Ms Gomez, of Santa Fe, said her eldest son killed himself before he reached 18 when he learned the truth about his father.

"I always thought he had decided to take his life because of a fight with his girlfriend, but they found a letter explaining it, that he had learned that his grandfather was his father," she said.

Ms Gomez said she did not have the courage to report the abuse until now "because since I was a girl he beat me with whatever he had in his hand: a rod or a machete which cut me all over".

Gomez, who denies the charges against him, is being held in prison accused of aggravated sexual abuse with a relative.
While he is behind bars, Ms Gomez said: "I can now walk the streets without fear.
"I feel a great relief even though I seldom leave my house because I feel ashamed."

A judge in Santa Fe described the case as "even worse" than the crimes of Austria's Josef Fritzl in 2008, for the "remarkable amount of violence and the length of time it lasted".

Fritzl was sentenced to life in 2009 for having kept his daughter imprisoned for 24 years, fathering seven children with her and killing one of them.

Source: Sky News

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*baffled*......*puzzled*....10 kids?....i..mean....LORD HAVE MERCY!....smh

Domkatbali said...

I juz dey wonda how de Man dey luuk him daughter face wen him dey do dat tin...?
Dis Man must be a beast...but was de daughter stupid..? how many times wey she don open kombi 4 her papa so tey e reach 10tims?
I guess Hell don dey filled up!

NINA said...

Domkatbali stop sounding so ignorant...she said the man always had a loaded gun and beat her mercilessly...she must have been gripped with fear..it is like a cult system..when someone wields that much control over u it is literally impossible to escape..hope he goes to jail for life..he shld have been consumed a long time ago by the fires of hell...sheer evil!!

Anonymous said...

I used to get angry at the fathers of the victims whenever I hear stories like this. But now I'm getting really pissed at the daughters who consent to be abused repeatedly, a few we've heard of even lose children in the process; still they sit back and do nothing.

Who does the shopping, cooking and household chores? The women I guess. How come they never think of poisoning their fathers with arsenic or something or even kill them while sleeping. Or don't their fathers eat or sleep? Even if they don't, why don't they stab them during the sexual intercourse/rape?

Or is it possible they enjoy it too? Thirty years is a long time to be a victim of rape.

Recent Posts