ICC CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 2007 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 13 March 2007

ICC CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 2007

For those of you who love cricket or Baseball as the Americans would like to call, the 2007 tournament has started. It was declared open by the ICC President on Sunday March 11th. It's showing on Super Sports.

I don't understand this game in anyway at all. Anybody who knows what's it's all about should please tell me. All I see are guys throwing balls, some swinging a bat to hit the ball and others running after the ball. I'm sure there is more to it, grown men can't just be running around in the field can they? Someone please tell me what cricket is all about.

No comments:

Recent Posts